Bliss Erotic Massage - General Discussion Thread

Went into Bliss last night to check out the line up. Was presented with the following:

Emma

Eliza

Ivy

Monica

Jordan

Least to say, I was not impressed. None were my type. Emma, Eliza and Ivy were covered in tattoos, whilst Monica and Jordan were very curvy despite being advertised as otherwise on the website. A line up of five girls at 11pm on a Friday night just goes to prove the lack of quality I say.

Most RnT establishments are now charging upwards of $250 for the one hour service (I believe one hour is the minimum time needed to get the most out of the experience). Maybe it's just me and the fact that I've been totally spoiled by some beautiful women over the last ten years? It didn't seem like that long ago you could get an hour at places like Bliss and Bodyrotic for $180, and even then I'm sure most of us thought that was a steep ask for a RnT!!! But seriously at the current rates they need to start upping their game in terms of the quality of women on offer, and also ensuring a quality & consistent service.

Essentially I've just eliminated 5 girls from the current roster. Does anyone have any tips from the current crop of Bliss girls? No tattoos & size 6-8? Holly, Heidi, Maddy, and April I have seen most recently. Whilst very attractive women, it's hard to be a repeat visitor as you either know what you're getting or the service isn't consistent.

Bliss has really gone downhill compared to a few years ago and with the ever increasing rates and sub-par service offered by 99% of the girls, I think they should just close the bloody place down. The same can be said for RPM (former Michelle's) though new Michelle's has some great talents.

Porkchop, your lack of reviews on these and other woman you have probably seen is the whole reason for this site to function so even if the massage was shit tell us, just go to Michelles or RPM and see Petra and you will be a happy man but please tell us about it.

Yep, the line up was real average last time I was there. I stayed when I should have walked.... Thanks Bradt for the tip about Petra

Hey Jack, do you remember the German girl Vivian and Estonian girl Lile a few years ago when the price was 180/hr. They were fantastic, difficult to find girls like them.

Zena and Sia were the best..especially with extras in a double. Dallas was also a great massage and shag. Would go off like a rocket. Shame the first two are retired and Dallas only does limited shifts now

• Haha 1

Vivian was great, we always started by applying oil all over her while standing up with lots of touching. Very girlfriend experience with Vivian.

Strange to read the bad messages that were left in October, they kind of put me off re-visiting this one of my favourite old haunts from long time ago.  I'm glad I went.  I went during the day this week, before the lunch hour rush and all but one of the ladies was available and I would have been happy to choose any one of them.  In fact it's the hardest choice I ever remember making - usually there are a couple who you can immediately disregard.  This time I had a fantastic time with Amber but felt like maybe I should have tried ...  Incentive to go back I suppose.

So jackdaniels, did you get full service with Lilly. Did she include French kissing as part of her service? One time a saw her we spend the whole hr in the spa chatting & caressing each other with no boundaries.

Benjammin, not wanting to be difficult, they have a roster on their web site, it was day time.  To be honest can't remember all the names.  Fuck I couldn't remember all the names by the time they had trooped out.  Usually when I'm in the line up I forget all the names of the ones I don't want to see.  This time I had a hard time with juggling the names of the potentials. 

Anyone been to Bliss as a couple? Or a solo woman for that matter? I realise I am in a predominantly male forum, but hey, gotta ask!

Bliss seems to be the most reasonably priced half decent looking (as in I would not feel too seedy walking into) place I have turned up in my research.

I had contemplated an outcall from 'Magic Fingers' and the receptionist was so flipping friendly and helpful on the phone, but I would be looking at $520 for 1/hr as a couples outcall. :blink:

Just want my man to have a great time and although I would consider myself straight, if some random is going to be sliding  their naked body against mine, then give me a nice soft pair of titties any day over someone's knob. Suggestions for girls who may be good in the couples context?

Hey Jack, do you remember the German girl Vivian and Estonian girl Lile a few years ago when the price was 180/hr. They were fantastic, difficult to find girls like them.

Yes, saw Vivian a few times. From memory, she used to like blowing in your ear and making a clicking sort of sound :)

Does anyone remember Cameron - advertised as Canadian, but as Aussie as they come. Would love to find out where she moved on to.

Yep, Vivian was great. Loved to oiled that big German arse of hers. How about the Estonian girl Lilly? Did anyone else had great times with her?