Bliss Erotic Massage - General Discussion Thread

My general observation of Bliss is that the quality of girls (both in looks and service) has gone south over the past few months.

Nicky's a doll

Thoroughly recommended and offered some nice extras

Wanted to go again ton shower too

Cant find her on the roster

When is she on again

Usually worked Sundays and Mondays

Looking for some feedback about Maddy and Clarissa if possible please. Descriptions and photos on the website sound/look very appealing (Clarissa photo not real but if she's even remotely close to looking like that - wow).

Does anyone know where Ginger is?  She's no longer on the Bliss roster.  Last time I was there she was on holidays and I missed her.

she came back briefly from hols ... but then, i was told, she was asked to leave for giving out her number to clients to see on the side ...

she came back briefly from hols ... but then, i was told, she was asked to leave for giving out her number to clients to see on the side ...

If anyone is happy to share her number please PM me.  Thx

does anyone know what happened to charlie? she was absolutely gorgeous, one of the hottest i've seen in any r and t place. 

Judging by the photos (if you can) the new girls look to be pretty hot - Tatiana, Holly, Camille, Cindy. Looks like a change in hiring policy. They have been lowering the standards for a while. Hopefully a sign of things to cum!

Judging by the photos (if you can) the new girls look to be pretty hot - Tatiana, Holly, Camille, Cindy. Looks like a change in hiring policy. They have been lowering the standards for a while. Hopefully a sign of things to cum!

Be careful judging by the photos as they are not authentic

Does anyone know what's happened to Heidi? Been away for a while, apparently she's coming back, but her break keeps being extended. If anyone knows I'd much appreciate it

I've been a regular at this establishment since approx 2006. 

Back in the day I was a regular of Sia and Gingers.  Nowdays my preferred ladies are Eliza, Arielle and Maddy.  

Disappointing that not all the photos are authentic.  I would rather no photo, than a photo of a model that is not the actual masseuse. 

I would rather no photo, than a photo of a model that is not the actual masseuse. 

Agree, all places do when doing this is create mistrust. There is another establishment that uses the picture of a girl that left years ago, gives me no faith in the authenticity of their other pics.

One of the other rub'n'tug places used the photo a girl who had worked for them but passed away, for a new girls for some two years after the girl had died. I found it tacky and disrespectful, as they knew the girl had passed away.    

Punt1234, I have seen Cassie.  Review to follow shortly... 

It was at the mid-point of my experiences at Bliss.  A nice enough girl but not my type.  A larger size 12, lots of tattoos etc.  

Anyone seen Cassie?

Trying to post a review but keep getting an error message.  If you want details, feel free to PM me mate.  

I have reviews to write of Cassie and also Lauren but the site keeps letting me down.  

I will try again next time...

Has anyone seen Eliza lately? Going to be in town soon and intrigued by her profile and pics, however there aren't any reviews for her yet. I can see thenamesbond has vouched for her above but is anyone able to provide a few more specifics? 

Eliza is fantastic, I have heard that Cassie and Rose make a good double, Stephanie has left :( I have heard good things about Cindy!