Bliss Erotic Massage - General Discussion Thread

On 25/10/2022 at 11:10 AM, Washersmit said:

Anyone seen Anja? Pics look good

met her in the intro 

she was pretty hot

Hi Guys looking considering checking out Bliss on Crown as my regular place is way to busy these days. is there a surcharge on credit cards if so how much. in regards to time is and 1 hour the whole massage session or does shower time have to be accounted for the time. EG at Br the the first shower is not timed but the  second shower is so and hour massage is like 45 mins max one on one time with the masseuse.

• Thanks 1

How's Bliss these days guys? any infos on Georgia? she lookin yummy and since I'm thinking with my dick so the photos on the web are real pics of her.

• Like 1
On 07/02/2023 at 12:23 PM, Realman1988 said:

Hi Guys looking considering checking out Bliss on Crown as my regular place is way to busy these days. is there a surcharge on credit cards if so how much. in regards to time is and 1 hour the whole massage session or does shower time have to be accounted for the time. EG at Br the the first shower is not timed but the  second shower is so and hour massage is like 45 mins max one on one time with the masseuse.

They hit you with a credit card surcharge. I threatened to walk and they waived it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, xiclarence said:

They hit you with a credit card surcharge. I threatened to walk and they waived it.

Have had similar at one or two other places.

Good for you for calling them on it.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, amos said:

Anyone tried the Bliss Buffet yet. Idea sounds good 

what exactly is this?  just looked on their website and cant see anything about it

• Confused 1

Well if you look under prices and scroll down to Bliss buffet $350 per hour to have 3 girls for 20 minutes each with an overlap .

Sounds fucking great to me 

• Thanks 1
On 06/04/2023 at 6:49 AM, amos said:

It does sound tempting - I imagine you get to pick the first girl and then it is whoever is available

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, xiclarence said:

It does sound tempting - I imagine you get to pick the first girl and then it is whoever is available

Yep I love surprises . 

• Like 1
On 6/4/2023 at 10:34 AM, amos said:

Well if you look under prices and scroll down to Bliss buffet $350 per hour to have 3 girls for 20 minutes each with an overlap .

Shit this sounds super hot. Would be good to know how long the overlap is for. I imagine  2 hours gets you 6 girls? What an afternoon that would be. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Gentleman_Caller said:

Shit this sounds super hot. Would be good to know how long the overlap is for. I imagine  2 hours gets you 6 girls? What an afternoon that would be. 

I would imagine the scene would look like a crashed yoghurt truck.

• Haha 2
38 minutes ago, rtfan said:

I would imagine the scene would look like a crashed yoghurt truck.

I am normally a “blow once” guy so the risk there is the last ones a dog! 

• Haha 1
On 06/04/2023 at 6:49 AM, amos said:

buffet all you can eat, champ

On 06/04/2023 at 10:34 AM, amos said:

choose whatever you like, big fella

Did anyone get to meet Delilah when she was here? She was here 2 months ago under the name Dahlia. She was an Aussie blonde, busty, very pretty and lovely personality. But when I went again a few weeks later “Dahlia” had become an Aussie Latina and the Dahlia I had met was actually Delilah who was only here a week.

Apparently she worked other parlours as well?

Do you guys think it's worth to get the Double on the weekend since it's $50 off?