Bliss Erotic Massage - General Discussion Thread

Pretty much same as it's always been 

Some great some not so much.

But overall I think it's up there with other high end RnT

Gents, Did any one performed Nuru massage with Miranda ? Would like to know the experience. Does she also provide the full service ? 

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, tresk said:

Has anyone tried the 'Executive Touch' service?

Don’t waste your money. If you pick the right girl you will get that anyway . 

1 hour ago, FitSlimSlave said:

@Washersmit I just noticed her profile today and was interested in seeing her myself. Did you end up spending time with Giselle?

I did.   Giselle I chose from the photo and description.   Stunning model material.  Tall, beautifully equipped.  Knock your socks off.   I paid for extras which included very successful DATY.  I like to check with the provider before doing full reviews and haven't had the time yet so this will have to do.   She will put most other girls to shame.   Sundays only it seems.

I think she will shock any doubters.  Love the accent too.  PS.  Take a towel - not just for the shower.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

The quiet achiever Atilla. Will take your advise as you are a good judge over many years lol 
Successful daty makes it all worth looking forward too . 

Yes I saw Giselle, she is hot, offered FS (didn't take her up but I would go back). She seems like she is early 30s, Id prefer early 20's but I might see her again... anyone seen Celine?

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Washersmit said:

anyone seen Celine?

Yes . very attractive bigger tit's would be good but still a hottie and nice friendly girl also

My guess is FS would be available but even pussy touching is extra 

She is part Portuguese not Brazilian as the website says but probably born and raised here

If you subscribe to their so-called frequent sliders club, make sure to double check that they’ve logged in your visits. 
According to them I’ve only been there twice since February when I know for a fact I’ve been there at least 7 times. Very shady stuff, purposefully trying to dodge giving me the free half hour.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
3 minutes ago, Denys N said:

If you subscribe to their so-called frequent sliders club, make sure to double check that they’ve logged in your visits. 
According to them I’ve only been there twice since February when I know for a fact I’ve been there at least 7 times. Very shady stuff, purposefully trying to dodge giving me the free half hour.

Ha. Are you surprised. It’s a very shady place IMO lol 

Any intel on Jessica gents? I'm planning to check her out soon but I've only found 1 review from 4 years ago.

Jessica has an awesome rack! That's her asset. Her face is not too bad. She looks like in her early 30's. As the ad says, she is French. However, her performance is so so. Gave quite a basic massage and hurried to finish. Also, touching her body is an extra.

• Like 1
Just now, MickyM said:

Jessica has an awesome rack! That's her asset. Her face is not too bad. She looks like in her early 30's. As the ad says, she is French. However, her performance is so so. Gave quite a basic massage and hurried to finish. Also, touching her body is an extra.

Haha similar to the Sirs experience lol 

• Haha 1

Or perhaps you’re one of the girls working at another Sydney massage place ?

Theres a couple of girls on this site that work at BR that like to take the piss out of punters.

Just a shame there not too bright and it has become clearly obvious to me who they are lol 

No, I'm quite genuine mate. Maybe I've only started commenting here as well. As most people, I started with the negative experiences. On the flip side, most of my positive experiences with massages are with Bliss. One was with Eliza, she was awesome and gorgeous. But I think he is gone now. And another was with Fiona. Gone as well

• Like 1

Recently introed here a couple of visits. The cooky old receptionist who used to run (own?) ABC Stress Relief 20 years ago is now at Bliss. The last time I stayed was at least 10 years ago. Back then the attitude was still great, most basic things were included, and the girls were pretty good looking. I must admit, on recent visits where I walked, some of the hottest SW (particularly body wise) that I have ever seen in Sydney have introed here. Particularly some of the travelers. The problem was that most seem completely disinterested, don't sell the experience at all, or are just taking the assembly line approach. All the extras charges for even touching, etc. seem to be the norm here too, as per others recent reviews.

I haven't had FS in a massage place since the old Mistys/Michelle's days way back when they were in the same building. Though Bliss caps the extras at $200 regardless of time, it's still at the $350half hr mark minimum FS, where some pretty good talent is right down the street at $350 hr with a proper bed and not a small room with a table.

As Bliss even acknowledges (website $200 extras cap) and promotes potential FS (at ladies discretion), they should probably fit out a couple of the rooms with beds as an option. It would be a good touch for punters who choose to shell out $500 hr.

Great memories of the famous busty blonde Sia about 20 years ago at Bliss. She would make you come right away so that you could come twice in half an hour if that's what you wanted.

• Like 3
On 24/11/2021 at 6:21 PM, Denys N said:

Tori has unfortunately retired 😢

Yeah you should have, she was AMAZING. Paired with Shay? Sheer perfection 👌 

Fuck! She was one of the hottest