Bliss Erotic Massage - General Discussion Thread

I noticed she had an ad on Scarlet Blue for all of 5 minutes. You can try her onlyfans page. DM me for more info.

• Thanks 2
1 hour ago, amos said:

Is she as good as she looks ?

She really is. She’s much hotter than she was pre-Covid

• Like 1
On 05/04/2021 at 11:02 AM, AlexPrince said:

Normally they put a cap when drop in customers.

In this and other RNT places I do mention the cap in other places, or if a particular girl is gouging,

the reception/ mgr actually appreciate hearing this from customers - theyre smart & know if place closes so does their income.

FS places with normally good range of girls are Liaisons and Atouchmoreclass.

Re Scarletblue, empathise with you, recommendations of which to avoid?

Quite a few, but top of my head definitely Dani Sharp and Ocean. TLDR; I spent $1000 on both of them for one hour and didn’t cum. 

They were pleasant enough to talk to, but I spent half of my time talking. Then when it came to the actual session, it was methodical and mechanical. He was like I was doing ultra realistic sex robots. It was kiss & missionary, then swap and then kiss & missionary.

I’m pretty sure the time of each was on point as well like it was pre-calculated or they were counting the seconds in their head. 
...and omg the fake moaning reminded me of the seagulls from Finding Nemo and once I made that connection there was no way I could get aroused; in fact it was all I could do to stop myself from laughing.

I tried to mix it up a bit, sit up and change positions but they gently pushed me back down. As you can see from their website, they do things their own way and that’s that. 
After all that, I was unable to cum, I suggested maybe a handjob or a doggy style. Nope, I didn’t cum and that was unfortunate “Maybe next time” 

Fuck that, I’m not paying $1000 fucking dollars to not cum; I literally could’ve done better myself.

• Thanks 1

Booked her for 2.45pm today, unfortunately she had to cancel. Apparently her previous client was being a POS and the experience has left her shaken. 
I hope that’s no one here...

38 minutes ago, Denys N said:

Apparently her previous client was being a POS and the experience has left her shaken. 

Reception told you this? 😸

1 hour ago, Vitesse said:

Reception told you this? 😸

No, I booked her off Scarlet Blue. Her admin assistant told me.

1 hour ago, Denys N said:

No, I booked her off Scarlet Blue. Her admin assistant told me.

They obviously bumped you off for a higher value booking such as a dinner date or overnighter. I had this exact same excuse used against me many years ago but I busted her on Twitter. 😝

• Haha 3
On 11/05/2021 at 6:26 PM, Vitesse said:

@amos iykyk as they say but not in the same league as Tori, Shay, Heidi et cetera. 

Agree. Heidi was a dreamboat, anyone similar to her around town?

On 19/05/2021 at 8:59 AM, Washersmit said:

Agree. Heidi was a dreamboat, anyone similar to her around town?

Sadly no, she was a true premier the kind of girl you get to meet once every 5-10 years.

1 hour ago, Billyboy1481 said:

Has anyone heard of sia were abouts she was a legend

She is probably a great grandmother by now. 😸

Has anyone seen Miranda before?

Im thinking of my post lockdown (whenever that will be) line up and shes been on the radar for a while.

• Like 1
On 04/09/2021 at 5:04 AM, stavrosarissa said:

Has anyone seen Miranda before?

Im thinking of my post lockdown (whenever that will be) line up and shes been on the radar for a while.

Yes, I have. Why? 

Shay is now working independently as “Sofia Sade” starting at a rate of $1000 per hour. If you’re wondering if it’s worth it, I refer you to my review.

• Thanks 1