Bliss Erotic Massage - General Discussion Thread

Yeah Angelina is also leaving by the end of this month. I asked Larissa and she confirmed they were both leaving at about the same time. Those are the only two she confirmed she hasn’t heard about anyone else leaving. Make of it how you will...

Larissa’s will finish by the end of February.

13 hours ago, Denys N said:

Those are the only two she confirmed she hasn’t heard about anyone else leaving.

What about her bestie Bambie?

On 13/01/2021 at 2:20 PM, Vitesse said:

FS was always POA with Katie and she wasn’t afraid of charging. I took up the offer once many years ago and still remains as my most expensive punt at Bliss to date. 

just got back, damn so she has retired? Surprising as she said she never did FS ever, must have cost an arm and a leg, anyone else get FS from her? Maybe one day. Anyone else like her there?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DigbyDawg said:

just got back, damn so she has retired? Surprising as she said she never did FS ever, must have cost an arm and a leg, anyone else get FS from her? Maybe one day. Anyone else like her there?

Had many a good time with Katie both at Bliss ,outcalls, and other places. She no longer will work in the industry and has moved on with her career.

So those that knew her well as I did it’s time to let her go and get on with her life in peace .

3 minutes ago, amos said:

And yes she did like to charge for a premium service lol 

For FS? How much can i ask? damn if only... I guess you had to be a regular to be able to get that. Maybe she will be back

4 minutes ago, DigbyDawg said:

For FS? How much can i ask? damn if only... I guess you had to be a regular to be able to get that. Maybe she will be back

She won’t be back . Does it matter how much. And if she did it wasn’t with everyone and I’m sure if she did the price varied between clients

2 hours ago, DigbyDawg said:

Surprising as she said she never did FS ever

That’s what they all say! 😸

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, DigbyDawg said:

Anyone else like her there?

Not at the moment I don’t think. Tori was next level but I think she quit as well. 😿

• Like 1
On 02/03/2021 at 6:27 PM, Vitesse said:

Not at the moment I don’t think. Tori was next level but I think she quit as well. 😿

Her profile is still there, so there’s still hope. I thought Sienna was gone for good but she just popped up out of nowhere on Tuesday after being gone for a year.

So she might be on extended hiatus, hope it’s not for a year though. Tori was next level though I totally agree. Last time I saw her was a double with Shay in October last year and it was sublime! 
I’ll post a review if they ever come back...

On the topic of booking Sienna, the receptionist’s service has been hilariously bad. I tried booking her 2 years ago but after saying yes, I got refuted by management 2 mins later because she’d already been booked.

In those 2 years since I’ve had other favourites, but when I decided to call and book her again I got the green light, only to be called back 15 mins before my booking and being told she’d already been booked AGAIN. 😆

On 05/03/2021 at 4:58 PM, Denys N said:

Tori was next level though I totally agree. Last time I saw her was a double with Shay in October last year and it was sublime! 
I’ll post a review if they ever come back...

I can only imagine it to be one helluva of a magical experience. They’re both top girls and I really do miss them.

On 02/03/2021 at 5:30 PM, amos said:

And yes she did like to charge for a premium service lol 

Yeah and often coy about it too haha.

Sharing some info for our group's benefit.

Visited here in mid afternoon last week as noticed many new names on roster.

My opinion only, all of the girls that were available were unremarkable,

mixture of overseas travellers or locals, 5s or 6s /10.

Glad I asked, the extras cap has been increased, now 150 for half hour, 200 for hour.

Same extras, just higher prices.

Reception said girls had asked for increase due to Covid and times are hard.

I replied if theyre worried about health safety, then dont work here, illogical that it entitles them to asking more money for same service.

Also mentioned that other RnT and brothels within walking distance have lower prices for same/ higher service.

For this place and for these girls, full service at 480 per hour is absurd.

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, AlexPrince said:

Sharing some info for our group's benefit.

Visited here in mid afternoon last week as noticed many new names on roster.

Glad I asked, the extras cap has been increased, now 150 for half hour, 200 for hour.

Same extras, just higher prices.

Reception said girls had asked for increase due to Covid and times are hard.

I replied if theyre worried about health safety, then dont work here, illogical that it entitles them to asking more money for same service.

Also mentioned that other RnT and brothels within walking distance have lower prices for same/ higher service.

So let me get this straight - $340 (give or take) for half an hour of sexual services on a massage table?

If the staff at this establishment focused on providing a RnT service worthy of the $280p/h premium (i.e. aspiring to be of a similar level of service to that of Bodyrotic) then maybe they wouldn't have to worry about charging extras as the clientele will be knocking the doors down to come visit them.

Surprised that Bliss continues to survive in the post-COVID era. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, AlexPrince said:

Yes I noticed this around mid last year and stop visiting altogether. 

Exactly, if they think it’s safer to work at Wollies then they should.  

Maggie the fasto who runs the place is not only clueless but totally hopeless as well. They should get rid of her and bring back the old manager from years ago. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

This has been going on for a while now. Totally overpriced and the girls seem to get away with it. Perhaps some of the wealthier clients have been way too generous and now the girls think it’s the norm . The place is hardly a 5 star joint and there is so much better value around.
There are some very hot and friendly PG working out of apartments in CBD for between 250 to 400 that are far more appealing 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

480 per hour for FS is outrageous. Agree with everyone here. How on earth is this place still open and able to turn a profit?

It's a shame because Bliss was my main go to shop 5-7 years ago. 

• Thanks 1

Well actually they’d capped it at $200 whereas when I first came here there was no cap. I dunno, I’m happy to hear recommendations for good FS girls at better price, but I’ve booked girls off Scarlet Blue for nearly 1.5 times the price of Bliss FS and they’ve been meh to absolute rip-off.

But since my favourites have left, I have a harder time justifying $480 per hour on the current crop. That being said, Piper’s pretty good. 😁

• Thanks 1

On 18/03/2021 at 8:09 PM, amos said:

This has been going on for a while now. Totally overpriced and the girls seem to get away with it. Perhaps some of the wealthier clients have been way too generous and now the girls think it’s the norm .

Agree.

eg could be punters who dont care/ dont know any better ie not know about here the invaluable PP  / too horny etc ;

or mgmt and girls dont care / have gotten away with it hence continue / dont care if place closes they'll work elsewhere etc.

In any case, ruins for the rest of us.

On 18/03/2021 at 8:09 PM, amos said:

There are some very hot and friendly PG working out of apartments in CBD for between 250 to 400 that are far more appealing 

Interesting, where are they advertised pls ?

On 25/03/2021 at 10:49 PM, Denys N said:

Well actually they’d capped it at $200 whereas when I first came here there was no cap. I dunno, I’m happy to hear recommendations for good FS girls at better price, but I’ve booked girls off Scarlet Blue for nearly 1.5 times the price of Bliss FS and they’ve been meh to absolute rip-off.

Normally they put a cap when drop in customers.

In this and other RNT places I do mention the cap in other places, or if a particular girl is gouging,

the reception/ mgr actually appreciate hearing this from customers - theyre smart & know if place closes so does their income.

FS places with normally good range of girls are Liaisons and Atouchmoreclass.

Re Scarletblue, empathise with you, recommendations of which to avoid?

On 05/03/2021 at 5:16 PM, Denys N said:

On the topic of booking Sienna, the receptionist’s service has been hilariously bad. I tried booking her 2 years ago but after saying yes, I got refuted by management 2 mins later because she’d already been booked.

In those 2 years since I’ve had other favourites, but when I decided to call and book her again I got the green light, only to be called back 15 mins before my booking and being told she’d already been booked AGAIN.

Reminded me - this happened to me.

Happens when they receive a longer booking or from frequent customer.

Still doesnt excuse this poor customer service as you or I have booked first.

In Feb, I called 3 hours before to book a girl, and it was confirmed.

I drove into the city, called 30 minutes before the time to confirm - told that she had gone home sick.

I was already on the way hence continued, so I can see in person girls available.

Sadly none I liked, asked when's the occupied ones will be available,

reception let slip that the girl that I originally booked will be available in an hour.

I told her about my earlier booking and being told that she was sick and had to go home.

Thanks for lying and wasting my time.

She froze and didnt reply.

I walked out.