Bliss Erotic Massage - General Discussion Thread

Jusy wondering what you guys think of Bliss, I would like to go and see Paris or Sia. Does anyone have any ideas or if there are more worthy places to go.

I have been to Bliss a couple of time recently and will probably write a review shortly. I think the place has gone downhill badly. The last time I was there the hot water wasn't working so I had to leave without a shower. Seriously shit service and no offer of a credit or refund. Left me not wanting to go back ever again. On top of that the line up during the day is not good. I chose Paris because the only young and attractive woman was Valentina and I'm not seeing her again. The blokes who own this place obviously don't give a shit. I think the decline started with the change in policy to allow the workers to provide extras (not all do - but most at least offer CBJ now).

Paris is a lovely woman who gives a good sensual massage, that's the plus. You have to be happy seeing a MILF though because she's definitely in that age/body bracket. Valentina doesn't even pretend to give a proper massage (or didn't with me). That's what happens when you're young with a hot body, you don't have to try and people keep choosing you. I have only seen Sia once and that was years ago and as I punt in the day usually I haven't even laid eyes on her recently so don't know how she is holding up. I miss Cameron.

Saw Sia many times years ago and then once more recently. She has become so hardened and ridiculously expensive with the extras - that she is verging on the unpleasant. Heart broken really as she was THE gem at the place a while ago.I would put her over 40yo nowadays - not that there is anything wrong with a MILF but just so you chaps know.

SO WHERE IS THE BEST PLACE TO GO THESE DAYS........I'M NEW TO THIS AND WANT A GOOD START

He said, posting his comment on a discussion forum entirely devoted to discussing good and bad experiences.

Could you do any less?

This link may help.

LLB you are completely right of course.

But in replying we might as well with even less tapping of the keyboard assist. Soo

Michelles in my book for a wide range of nationalities and options.

Mastige8 if happy with just happy endings and you like a sort of Nuru style thing with some lovely Asian girls.

Sebel, I'm with LLB on this one, it takes the subject off topic and while Crazyone may be new to this he could refrain from shouting his request.

I heartily endorse your recommendations, for Korean my experiences have also been at Romeos in Petersham and Midas at Marrickville. Very polished performances from attractive Korean women who know how to handle tackle.

Otherwise for rub n tug you have Michelles, Nirvana and Misstique at Bondi Junction.

Then there are private ones but you know what, let's get the thread back to Bliss.

It really needs to lift its game. Right now I would only go back if someone on the Board whose opinion I respected told me there was someone worthwhile seeing I would not return.

• Thanks 1

The problem with Bliss is at least two-fold:

Firstly, that management has let the price of extras get out of hand.

Secondly the day manager really could do with a bit of a taking aside by the owners to perhaps polish up her presentation.

Sebel I don't mind the price of extras so much or the fact that the receptionist isn't polished. If the girls were good looking and gave you a good sexy massage I would be there is a shot. I used to like the atmosphere of the place and the line up always seemed hot. Now the line up is not up to $200 an hour value and the place is being neglected by its owners. They aren't putting money back into the business. Last time I was there the hot water wasn't working. A rub n tug with no shower. That's unforgiveable. Not only that but only the WL apologising and being embarrassed. No suggestion of credit, no sense of client service. The place is now seriously shit and should be avoided. Go to Michelles, Misty Nirvana or support a private but give this place a miss. I'm still seriously pissed off by that cold shower.

Saw Sia many times years ago and then once more recently. She has become so hardened and ridiculously expensive with the extras - that she is verging on the unpleasant. Heart broken really as she was THE gem at the place a while ago.I would put her over 40yo nowadays - not that there is anything wrong with a MILF but just so you chaps know.

hey sebel what extras does sia do and how much

How's this for bad form. I saw Cameron was on the roster last night. Woohoo I thought, she's back. I rang up and was told it wasn't the old Cameron come back it was a new one).

Am I cynical to think they used that name publishing it on the roster to hope men would come back to see Cameron without ringing up ? I don't think I am, makes me think even less of management.

noticed the roster and nearly posted here thinking it was the same cameron too. Don't think it's deliberate though. The girls pick their own names there.

As for the showers they are all pretty good in my recent experience. Shame you had that one bad experience but in truth i've been enjoying bliss of late.

Heavy turnover with the receptionists, but a couple of the new ones are great. Enjoying Hope very much and a new evening girl who's name escapes me but she's very cute. Juanita is of course as awesome as ever.

As pointed out a bit of a mixed bag with the girls, far from all stunners, but there's almost always someone to my taste and some shifts I have been blown away by the selection. Lately have had some great sessions with Bella, Ginger and Paris.

Kingfisher, I am afraid I way too cynical to believe it's coincidence.

I realise the showers incident was probably a one off problem for them. It was the way it was handled that appalled me. Nothing from the establishment to apologise for it and only Paris being embarrassed and apologetic.

As for the line up, I think there may be a difference between the day line up and the night one which may account for our different views of the place. The day time line up has been really dodgy the last 3 times I went in there. Valentina is the best looking but hopeless in the room and Paris gives a good sensuous massage and is the best looking of the rest I have seen there.

Still beauty is in the eye of the beholder I suppose. I just think the management of the place is shit, my evidence for that is that they have spent nothing on the place in the last 10 years and it's beginning to need some renovation, the line up has been ordinary, the extras are expensive (with obviously no coherent guidance from management on that) and when things don't work there's no thought of the client.

I am complaining not because I am bitter and want revenge but because I want it to be like it was when they cared about earning their client's loyalty instead now when they seem to take it for granted. Time to pull the finger out and fix your business, please I want to go back.

Has anyone spent time with Eden lately? I had a session with her a few years ago and had a great time and thought I might rekindle things as I noticed she is on the roster still.

As for the line up, I think there may be a difference between the day line up and the night one which may account for our different views of the place. The day time line up has been really dodgy the last 3 times I went in there...

Still beauty is in the eye of the beholder I suppose. I just think the management of the place is shit, my evidence for that is that they have spent nothing on the place in the last 10 years and it's beginning to need some renovation, the line up has been ordinary, the extras are expensive (with obviously no coherent guidance from management on that) and when things don't work there's no thought of the client.

... Time to pull the finger out and fix your business, please I want to go back.

@Bbrox: Having considered your experiences I'm 100% sure that the difference is, literally, that between night and day.

FYI, I never go in the daytime and have heard it's a very different place then. But the girls on the night shift are lovely, and so is the management. At any rate, they love me for some reason and I have always had exceptional service both downstairs and upstairs. Juanita and Hope are both particularly helpful and obliging, and they really care about me as a client.

Not to sound like a prat or whatever, but I'm kind of hard to impress after this many years in the hobby, and I seriously defy anyone to say that Heidi, Ruby, Isabelle (oh, Isabelle!), Felicity, Zena or Stella are not all both amazingly babelicious and also exceptional and obliging masseuses.

And FTR they have renovated the showers in most of the upstairs rooms very recently - they used to be a bit awful, true, but they're fine now. I do wish they'd change the soap though. That pink stuff is pants.

I'm not a plant. I genuinely have had a very positive experience there, whereas I've had a poor time more often than not at At Michelle's... go figure. Horses for courses I guess.

I do wish they'd change the soap though. That pink stuff is pants.

Ditto that. World's worst soap.

I am scared my wife will smell it. She'll forgive the occasional punt, but would never put up with aroma of that cheap ass soap in her bed ;)

/< /=

She'll forgive the occasional punt, but would never put up with aroma of that cheap ass soap in her bed ;)

Deeply impressive of Mrs KF on both counts, sir.

Ahh yes that terrible soap. Seriously bad, but just as bad in most rub n tug places. Ideally the masseuse should use a liberal amount of talc on you after the massage and then you can try and see if they have shampoo lying around. Shampoo is much better at getting rid of oil.

I should venture out in the evenings obviously as the line up sounds much better. I still think that management takes the place for granted and puts zero effort into looking after the punters. Last time I was there the towels were getting thin too, which is always a bad sign.

Still with these places its all about the girls and if you've got some good ones going you'll go back notwithstanding everything else.

Deeply impressive of Mrs KF on both counts, sir.

She's an impressive woman with a very impressive sense of smell. It's kind of her superpower.

I often used to bring my own soap and deodorant to places given what is on offer anyway in order to ensure that I was not overly perfumed after my departure.:D

Back when I lived in Sydney, I used to spend an hour at Bliss at least once every month. I still try to schedule a session every time I head to Sydney.

Beyond the regulars listing on the site now, there used to be quiet a few 'fixed term' backpacker girls. More than a fair share of Scandinavian wet dreams.

Disappointed to hear whats happening to the place now.

Yes definitely down hill despite protestation during a conversation with the unattractive receptionist that this was not the case. Met Valentina who was no doubt a hottie and would get picked on that alone - but her ridiculous pricing for extras led to rejection. Gained a strong vibe (yes vibe only, I know) that she would be a big disappointment in the room. Ambled down the road to Giselle at Michelles and well ...WOW!! Met a number of other girls and could have picked a few. No comparison between the places!

Management and Owners of Bliss - if you are reading this - you might take note about how much you are losing!

Sebel you did well to skip Valentina, gorgeous girl but has no idea what a massage involves. I wish this place would go back to what it was and I miss Cameron ...