11. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  12. Hair Colour: Dark
  13. Hair Length: Medium
  14. Eyes Colour: Blue
  15. Skin Colour: Tanned
  16. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  17. Body Shape: Slim
  18. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  19. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  20. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  21. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  22. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  23. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  24. Full Sex Available: No
  25. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  26. Kissing Available: Unsure
  27. Blowjob: No
  28. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  29. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  30. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  31. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  32. Overall Personality: Lovely
  33. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - November 2014 - Danni

brainnbody

Well, I was beginning to feel like a lurker here after a very long punting drought.

Looking at a few private ladies but decided to ease back into things with a R&T. Was tossing up as to seeing the tried and true; i.e. the beautiful wonderful Nina, or perhaps TOFTT and be adventurous.

Be brave youngster!

Had actually been thinking of seeing Pixie, didn't book, so of course she was not available. (Some people are slow to larn..."larn?" hmmmm).

Was about to walk when in walked Danni. What a delightful, refreshing woman! Even at the end of the day shift at 4 pm when she was no doubt thinking of a glass of wine and relaxing, she was focussed and engaging, aside from being shapely and stunning to look at!

So I booked her.

Great massage, lovely personality and very clearly wanting to ensure I had a good experience, which I did.

Clearly explained boobs and bum were OK, but "touching between the legs" was extra.

Only read Paradox's review after I got home and did not realise that kissing may be on the menu. I definitely agree with him that she responds to a respectful attitude as I told her I was happy to "go with the flow" .

Anyhow, she gave a great massage that was very sensual with a good feel for how I was reacting. Bodyslides, reverse etc all fantastic.

Lots of play through the hole, and a great session with her lying below the table giving a great view of her masturbating while taking care of Brainless.

Flipped me over for some Spanish and finished off lying head to toe with a wonderful tease.

Will I be back. Oh yes. For longer....

No doubt YMMV....I am counting on it for next time. :)

• Thanks 5

Absolutely agree JB. And hopefully I will have a chance to catch up with her more often. I loved the session I had with her. She's a truly delightful girl.

Gone but never to be forgotten. Perhaps one of the most exciting and vibrant young ladies I have ever met . The time I spent with you at BR over the past year has been superb . It just couldn't get any better. Good luck with your future plans and I hope you have a happy and rewarding future life and here's hoping I bump into you along the way . And don't forget the Jellyballs . Lol x

If by chance you read this Danni, all my best wishes for whatever lies ahead of you in the future. It was fantastic meeting you, even if it was just the once. It would have been more often but someone else was always one step ahead of me!!