• TayTay
    TayTay

Taylor Rose's March Update and Other Dates

8190821423b6ae5349e76b06feb28cec_XL.jpg 

Touching base with a few dates in the up and coming month in both Melbourne and Sydney.

First and foremost, the Melbourne Grand Prix is on its way in just over two weeks. This is always a really busy period and pre-bookings are a must!

I am already booked on Sunday 25th March which is the actual GP Race. I do have availability to take 1 booking per day on the following days:  Thursday 22nd March, Friday 23rd March and Saturday 24th March.

Easter is also just around the corner and I do take pre-bookings for this period. If you would like to celebrate the bunny coming to town and indulge in some chocolate with me.... of course as usual please book via text 0476 243 770 and or email sexytaylorrose@outlook.com - last minute request will not be met under any circumstances.

Finally, my Sydney tour is booked out however some gents have requested I contact them should a cancellation occur. If this is the case just shoot me a text and I can let you know at the time.  

As a reminder, when in Melbourne I DO NOT do incalls. My profile states I do incalls which is only true when in Sydney for tour. Plenty of very reasonable room rates etc can be found and booked at dayuse.com.au - worth a look if you are looking for a last minute room booking.

Have a fantastic week and please get in touch if you have any questions or wish to make a booking.

Love Taylor Rose XoX

• Like 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.