• Welcome to Punter Planet Community

To see most of our boards' content (a lot more than the small amount of topics you can see right now), you'll need to log in or create a free account. After registration, remember to validate your account via email (so please use a valid address and make sure the message we'll send you does not go to your spam folder).

If you are a member already, please login with your display name or email address. Thank you.

• TayTay
    TayTay

Mid Year Break Announcement - June

0e1a367cb026bf0b666d2ad4ca343070_XL.jpg.

Just a quick announcement to remind my clients and or newbie clients to come.

I will be away on a short 2 week break from Tuesday 5th June - Sunday 17th June.

I will be taking bookings up to Monday 4th June and only have limited availability prior to me going away for a nice little mid year break!
    I will be taking bookings as usual in Melbourne from Monday 18th June onward.

Please note that I will be announcing my 3rd Sydney tour upon my return and this will be taking place early September. My love for Sydney grows every time I visit so Its fair to say I cant wait to return!

Plenty happening and to those of you who I wont see before I head away, I look forward to seeing you upon my return.

Please note in the time I am away I will be on VERY limited email and social media so please be patient, I will get back to any enquiries and messages when I return.

Have a fantastic week and as usual please text any enquiries to 0476 243 770.

Love Taylor Rose x

Edited by TayTay

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.