• Message For Guests

Welcome to Punter Planet's Community! To see most of our boards' content (a lot more than the small amount of topics you can see right now), you'll need to log in or create a free account. After registration, remember to validate your account via email (so please use a valid address and make sure the message we'll send you does not go to your spam folder).

• Scarlett Maison
    Scarlett Maison
    Sign in to follow this  

SEXPO with Scarlett

Sexpo with Scarlett Maison

Purveyor of Pleasure

PP_5.thumb.jpg.ede66f79cdf3421531b32e5157a449c0.jpg

Brisbane Sexpo is on August 2nd-4th, so if you’ve always wanted to visit then this is your perfect opportunity to head along with me by your side. We can browse the sex toys, try on some sexy outfits, watch the entertainers strut their stuff on the stage and learn some new tricks at the demonstrations. When we’re hot and horny we can try out our new toys and tricks in my bedroom. 

Allow me to tailor a special date just for you. 

Hugs, Scarlett x

Website     Instagram

Check Out My Profile!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Danger27

Posted

?  so wish I was in Brisbane!! I spent a day at Sexpo once with an old GF...so much fun. Would love to do it again with someone as stylish as you!

Share this comment

Mr Luvver™

Posted

@Danger27   

I met Scarlett at a PP Drinks Night once, I could not agree more with you she is indeed very stylish.  Mate get a flight up to Brisbane, you know you want to. 

• Like 1

Share this comment