• Message For Guests

Welcome to Punter Planet's Community! To see most of our boards' content (a lot more than the small amount of topics you can see right now), you'll need to log in or create a free account. After registration, remember to validate your account via email (so please use a valid address and make sure the message we'll send you does not go to your spam folder).

• Cara Valence
    Cara Valence

Cara's Rate Review

Cara's Rate Review

After much deliberation and from experience, I have reviewed my rates. My incall and outcall rates are now identical in order to simplify my structure, in some cases this has resulted in a decrease (dinner date and overnight). In order to give the very best experience possible, I have also decided to increase my minimum booking time to one hour. I have found over time that the majority of my clients prefer to see me for at least an hour and scrapping shorter bookings gives me more energy to devote to those loyal clients. If you have already seen me at any time in the last few months please ask about my rates as they are always at my discretion. 

For full policies please see my website www.caravalence.com

Cara x

Check Out My Profile!

• Thanks 8
    • Sad 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.