Due to the 3 day lock down in Brisbane my tour is postponed until further notice.
My deposit policy still applies: I’m more than happy to provide a full refund or if you wish, put it towards a future booking.
Please be patient with replies at this time due to changing travel arrangements.
I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Also, please stay safe.