• Welcome to Punter Planet Community

To see most of our boards' content (a lot more than the small amount of topics you can see right now), you'll need to log in or create a free account. After registration, remember to validate your account via email (so please use a valid address and make sure the message we'll send you does not go to your spam folder).

If you are a member already, please login with your display name or email address. Thank you.

• TayTay
    TayTay

Up and coming Sydney Tour and Other News

830911234d1f27380eae9a6b119f1fb7_XL.jpg.

Good Morning Lovers, Friends and Followers,

A quick update and my movements for the month of August and September.

My Sydney tour is coming up fast! I can't wait to come back to my second favourite state in Australia to see some of my Sydney-Siders and a few new clients. I do still have a few spots left so if you would like to see me in Sydney from Monday 10th September to Thursday 13th September please contact me on 0476 243 770. I will be staying in the CBD again.

Secondly, I am available in Melbourne for the month of August and September (beside the week I am in Sydney) for outcall bookings in Melbourne. Pre-bookings a must as I do not do last minute bookings.

I also have some new images coming soon with a new photoshoot coming up too! Lot's of exciting things in the pipeline. 🙂

So please do get in contact and lets make some memories!

Love Taylor Rose

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.