Important News regarding Membership Access Read more... ×
  • Welcome to Punter Planet Community

To see most of our boards' content (a lot more than the small amount of topics you can see right now), you'll need to log in or create a free account. After registration, remember to validate your account via email (so please use a valid address and make sure the message we'll send you does not go to your spam folder).

If you are a member already, please login with your display name or email address. Thank you.

• Yasmin Scott
    Yasmin Scott

Yasmin Scott | Courtesy reminder regarding availability

18_p1ch2ijc7mjie1v5r1lin1vud13dsb.jpg.26

Hello all,

A friendly reminder to avoid disappointment when wishing to schedule an appointment with me.

I lead a busy yet variable schedule mixed of running a business, my recent return to full time studies as well as my other part time sideline occupation. 

I strongly encourage advance bookings. At the absolute minimum, 2 hours notice is required subject to my availability. 

Appointment times may be made between 10am – 10pm during touring days (earlier/later appointments are available by pre arrangement.

I am able to make my agendas flexible to suit your busy schedules with suitable notice.

Thank you for your consideration.
    X Yasmin 

Check Out My Profile!

Edited by Yasmin Scott

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks Yasmin.

• Like 1

Share this comment