• Bella Anderson
    Bella Anderson

The Shocking Truth Behind My First Blowjob

Busty blonde bombshell Bella Anderson

I have adored the attention of men from a very young age, and I would practice all sorts of sexy moves at home in my bedroom when I was just a teenager.

I didn't have much in the way of breasts then, but my body was young and tight and limber, and I would run my hands all over it as if a mans hands were doing it for me.

When I met my first boyfriend, I finally got to practice all my tricks on him. I would drop him down into an armchair at home when my parents were out, and I would use my hips to show him all the things he might get to do with me later.

The first time I did this for him, I started slow. Just like the girls do in the music videos. My favourite track on in the background.

I wore tight little black hot shorts, a pink padded bra with a sheer white singlet over the top. My shorts were so tiny they would ride up my arse, more like underwear really, though I would still wear a tiny little g string underneath. Just so I had an extra layer to tease my boyfriend with.

Most of my friends who dance professionally, tell me that they were shy and nervous at first, they tell me their first shows were awkward and timid. I can't remember ever feeling this way.

That first lap dance I gave to my boyfriend, was the most exciting feeling I had ever had. He couldn't take his eyes off me, and it made my heart race.

Slowly, I was moving to the music and peeling my singlet from my body. Once removed, he could see my teenage breasts pressed together under my bra, cleavage popping out only for him to see.

Then, I started by standing about a foot away from him, and asking him "would you like me to come closer?"

He replied "god yes." I couldn't give in too easily though.

Cheekily, I did come a little closer, I wanted him to be able to see my perky nipples as I moved around, taking off my bra.

I stood there right in my front of my boyfriend, close enough to feel the heat from his body, and I grabbed my tits, flicked my nipples and teasingly pushed my hand under my little hot shorts.

He tried to put his hands on me but I slapped them away. I wanted him to know I was in total control.

As I got closer, and still wearing those tiny arse riding shorts, I climbed up onto his lap, and slid my body all over his. Making sure he got to feel every part of me. He seemed to like the shorts, his hands were pushing up under them and grabbing my arse. I knew he wanted them off, so standing before him, I bent right over and slid them down my legs.

All that was left now was my little black g. I stood standing before him and let him watch me put my hands under them, I pushed my fingers up inside myself and then put them wet into his mouth.

Honestly, I hadn't expected this to happen, I didn't usually get this wet when I was dancing alone, but now that I had him watching me, now that I had an audience, I was dripping.

I rubbed my tits in his face, let him rest his hands on my hips and move with them as I continued to dance to the music and put on a show for him.

I may have only been a teenager, but I knew how this show should end. I let my boyfriend remove my g, let him play with my pussy, rub his face and tongue in it, let feel how hot I was for him.

Then I dropped to my knees, and right there in my parents living room, on our family armchair, I gave my first blowjob.

Back then, I didn't have much of a gag reflex, and I still don't.  I licked and sucked and teased my boyfriend till he came all over my face.

It came as no surprise to me that a couple of years later, I ended up dancing professionally in clubs. It's what I was made to do.

However, there are all sorts of rules and limitations in a strip club.

A dance doesn't end the way mine did for my boyfriend.

There is nothing at all, as good as getting your own private strip show. Where you get the undivided attention of a naturally sexual girl.

I'm so fond of these memories, I've decided I want to recreate them all over again. However this time, it will be so much better, I'm so much more skilled than I was then.

I would love for you to meet with me at my place, when you're alone with me there, your lap dance won't just end with a blowjob. It will end with us having the most unforgettable sex you've ever had in your life. You can watch me on my knees, on your face, or in any other position your heart (or other parts) may desire.

Don't wait to experience this, come and do it with me now.

Text me on 0487037774 or email me on missbellaanderson@gmail.com  now to arrange your own private show.

Forever naughty,

Bella Anderson.
    Check Out My Profile!

• Like 9
    • Thanks 3
    • Haha 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

What a great post! A very, VERY lucky boyfriend.....

• Like 1

Share this comment

Weird. That gave me a raging boner and I don't get boners easily. Thanks for the stimulating read, Bella..☺️

• Like 1

Share this comment

Jesus Bella!!

I am going to have to wait 20-30 mins to go and do my next job. 😘

• Like 1

Share this comment

Bella Anderson

Posted

Thanks for all the love! All I can say is... Some things a girl was born to do 💋

• Like 2
    • Thanks 1

Share this comment