• AndyJ
    AndyJ

Punter Planet Wishes You a Merry Christmas and a Sane 2022!

269490192_305393881594592_4011608691042726233_n.jpg

I had posted my Christmas greetings in one forum thread but I think I should put a bit more of effort in thanking you all for your support, via reviews, subscriptions, advertising, our moderators' time, general entertainment during this year. ;)

I wish you all a Merry Christmas, whether you believe in Santa or not, and a much better 2022, with a world returning to mental sanity once and for all.

I look forward to more fun and games on PP in the new year. Have as much as fun as you can during this festive season, get wasted. :)

Thanks and best wishes!

AndyJ

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Santa looks very much out of shape in the top pic.

• Like 1
    • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, reckless said:

Santa looks very much out of shape in the top pic.

Thats me ! 🤣🤣

• Like 1

A merry Christmas to you all.

I hope you have all been good boys and girls so Santa will visit you.

;)

• Like 1

A Merry Xmas to Andy & his team at Punter Planet

• Like 1

Right back at you King Punter 👑 

• Like 1

All the best for the festive season to you as well Andy. While I’m no longer religious, I do enjoy the happiness that is generally spread far and wide over Christmas. I hope you, and everyone in the PP community have the best time ever.

• Like 1

• Message For Guests

Welcome to Punter Planet's Community! To see most of our boards' content (a lot more than the small amount of topics you can see right now), you'll need to log in or create a free account. After registration, remember to validate your account via email (so please use a valid address and make sure the message we'll send you does not go to your spam folder).