• AndyJ
    AndyJ

Punter Planet Welcomes the Latest Advertisers! March 2023

It's that usually overdue time to welcome our latest advertisers.

We are very happy to feature the following talent:

Venus Nymphs in Adelaide

1_p1govo96gb17ud2sc1kmv1l9ikqn5.jpg

Jaimee Bianca in Melbourne (Not quite new here but welcome back!)

main_42689526-65B3-4C0C-B762-2CCDF48EDF1F.jpeg

Roberta Gangitano in Tweed Heads

3_p1gpr8ennnnnvgaup9015q21djva.jpg

Sophie Ellis in Sydney

_MG_0498s.jpg.fa078e80e3cbf4f83e656940e3

Number 23 in Adelaide

number23.jpg

Condoms Australia in Cyberspace (Welcome back to one of our first advertisers ever)

11_p19hplh20i9n6s02du51fia1t99f.jpg

And Lexington Lane in Gold Coast

7CEC38F4-2451-4C12-800E-2B5AC6DA5158.jpeg

Please welcome them all and pay a visit to their profiles! :)

I look forward to your feedback and reviews.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Just ordered some condoms from PP advertiser, Condoms Australia. Simple and easy process. Expecting delivery post haste.

• Like 1

Further to my comment on 15 March, my condom order from Condoms Australia arrived five days after ordering online. Very quick delivery. Discretely packaged. I’m happy with the great service and will use CA again.  

SKYN Elite Ultra Thin & Ultra Soft

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Further to my comment on 15 March, my condom order from Condoms Australia arrived five days after ordering online. Very quick delivery. Discretely packaged. I’m happy with the great service and will use them again. 

13 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Further to my comment on 15 March, my condom order from Condoms Australia arrived five days after ordering online. Very quick delivery. Discretely packaged. I’m happy with the great service and will use them again. 

So you’ll only use them once I Hope lol. Who’s the first lucky girl or or person ?

12 minutes ago, amos said:

So you’ll only use them once I Hope lol. Who’s the first lucky girl or or person ?

I always rinse and reuse, over and over. Yeah, that didn’t read right, so I made a quick edit to clarify. 

I haven’t been exclusively an R&T bloke. I just don’t discuss it. What’s the difference between a girl and a person by the way?

20 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I always rinse and reuse, over and over. Yeah, that didn’t read right, so I made a quick edit to clarify. 

I haven’t been exclusively an R&T bloke. I just don’t discuss it. What’s the difference between a girl and a person by the way?

Well these days I’m not sure what the the difference is at all . But yes a girl is a person 

• Haha 1

• Message For Guests

Welcome to Punter Planet's Community! To see most of our boards' content (a lot more than the small amount of topics you can see right now), you'll need to log in or create a free account. After registration, remember to validate your account via email (so please use a valid address and make sure the message we'll send you does not go to your spam folder).