• AndyJ
    AndyJ

Coronavirus And Advertising

Hello,

I hope you are all very well. This is a message for our advertisers to give you some news about your advertising in these times of uncertainty. Hopefully soon we'll be able to go back to our normal lives but common sense would indicate that the worst is yet to come. I hope I'm wrong but this is the problem we have at hand, basically lots of uncertainty as to what's going to happen.

I've seen that some of you are taking some time off to be able to ascertain the situation somewhat better, so I thought that we could help whoever wishes to do this by crediting you whatever time of your ad period you won't use, because you are closed for business, and add those days to your next renewal. (Your ad will remain online nonetheless, we can always mark them "On Holiday" if you prefer this while you are away)

So, in that case, all you'll have to do, if you take time off during this advertising period, is first announce it publicly when it happens, then let me know about it, and also please remind me before you renew your ad for the following period. That way any inactive time due to this situation won't be wasted.

I hope you stay well and healthy, I'm sure you will.

Kind regards,

AndyJ

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

That's very thoughtful and considerate of you Andy...... and they say PP is bad pppfffffttttt. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lexii Dayne said:

That's very thoughtful and considerate of you Andy...... and they say PP is bad pppfffffttttt. 

Shhh... we don't want to ruin our bad guys reputation. ;)

That's really considerate of you!! bravo!!!

• Thanks 1

Scarlett B Wilde

Posted

I have stopped seeing clients physically.

• Message For Guests

Welcome to Punter Planet's Community! To see most of our boards' content (a lot more than the small amount of topics you can see right now), you'll need to log in or create a free account. After registration, remember to validate your account via email (so please use a valid address and make sure the message we'll send you does not go to your spam folder).