• AndyJ
    AndyJ

Celebrate PP's 10th Birthday With Cash Prizes!!!

Post a Review and enter a draw for winning $100 (5 prizes to be awarded monthly for the rest of 2020).

Conditions apply! (Please read at the bottom of this post).

To celebrate Punter Planet's 10th birthday this 21st August, we have thought of a virtual way to balance the CV doom and gloom until the end of the year.

From July up to December included, we'll be drawing 5 prizes of $100 in cash each, for those who post a qualifying review during this period (plus the ones already posted during April, May and June).

We'll endevour to get together to celebrate our birthday in Melbourne some time during the year, when things get better. However, since we cannot do that at the moment, we've thought of this joyful way of spreading some happiness across our reviewers. It's also a bit of our own Marshall Plan to inject some money back into the punting economy.

Our treasurer Josh iRobot, has done all the sums and calculations, and we have come with 5 prizes of AUD $100 each every remaining month of 2020. $100 may not seem like a lot in punting terms, but it may cover some R'N'T or 30 minute session at some parlours, or simply contribute to your total expenses if indulging at a higher level. When you think in non-punting terms, $100 goes even a longer way. Hence, why the prizes will be in cash, and you can do whatever you like with that money (after all, you must have spent some dosh before posting a review).

Now, the prizes will be delivered exclusively via bank transfer (and please note the name Punter Planet will show in statements) or via the Beem It app, which is better, as in that case it won't show. We could consider some other alternatives but that will be in a one on one basis and not guaranteed. So, if you have a debit card linked to any Australian bank account, download and activate the Beem It app now.

At the end of every month we'll get together with some members for the draw of the names out of a hat. Maybe in July, that will be done just with iRobot and me, as things are a bit tough in Melbourne for another six weeks. The winners' names will be published that same night or the following day.

To enter, post a qualifying review or more (as the more reviews you enter, the more chances you'll have. You may even win more than one prize if Lady Luck is on your side).

In recognition to your great job at the peak of the CV restrictions, in July will also include all eligible entries posted in April, May and June. From August to December, only those entries posted each month will take part.

Now, what is a qualifying entry?

For the purpose of these draws alone, a qualifying review:

- Cannot be older than 3 months at the time of being posted.

- Must include some form of published contact details (phone, link to ad or website, etc. For cryptic R'N'T reviews, please see next point)

- Must include the name of the service provider (Establishment's name and girl's name. For cryptic R'N'T reviews, you'll need to be able to provide us names and contact details even if you don't disclose them in public)

- Must follow our guidelines on how to post a review and be informative.

- Only reviews posted in all-members areas (sign-in required when not about advertisers) are eligible.

- Webcam reviews are not eligible.

There are 2 other requisites needed for a review to be eligible for Star Master's status, that we won't apply here for the draw. One is that each of the 5 qualifying reviews to become a SM must be about a different girl (if about privates) or a maximum 3 are accepted about a same business (if about a brothel/agency). The other is that for SM eligibility reviews need to be exclusive to PP (or reworked for PP in such a way that we get the bigger/better version of it).

None of these 2 conditions will apply for the draws, but if you are not a Star Master yet, it's in your best interest to comply with these two rules too, so the reviews are also eligible for Star Master's status, apart from participating in the draw. Needless to say, if not exclusive, and the review is posted elsewhere too, you'll need to prove you are the same person to us.

So, keep those reviews coming! Get posting now. :)

Let's make the best out of the remaining of 2020. Cheers!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

PunterOnaPension

Posted

On 19/07/2020 at 8:24 AM, Lexii Dayne said:

That header picture is hot as fuck !!!!! 😍

Not as good as your ones with the strategically placed banners 

• Like 1

And the lucky winners of the latest draw of reviews posted in May and August 2020 are:

Gob_Bluth

Bobthebuilder1234

Aussiem35

Adrianozz

Thismortalcoil

Each of them has won $100 and I'll be in touch soon to coordinate a delivery method.

Congratulations to the winners!

And my eternal thanks to everyone who has posted reviews. I feel sorry for those who have posted many reviews, yet lady luck has not smiled at them yet. You still have chance though if you keep those reviews coming.

(For transparency's sake: There's a cut in between the 4th and 5th entry, as I had to pick up some that fell to the floor before grabbing the last entry).

• Thanks 1

Gotta say, I'm disappointed at the sight of AndyJ's hands. I was expecting something a bit more God-like.

Still, kudos for the transparency of the hand (written) draw. If it was me doing it, I would've just thrown a dart at the computer screen. Much easier that way. I came here ready to rant about the contest being rigged against me but I am now satisfied.

• Haha 1

bobthebuilder1234

Posted

Winner, winner chicken dinner!!!!

Im gonna put this money to good use on sluts and probably more sluts

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pseudonymous said:

Gotta say, I'm disappointed at the sight of AndyJ's hands. I was expecting something a bit more God-like.

Who says those aren't my butler's hands? ;)

• Haha 1

Perhaps a runner up prize for the also rans. I’d personally appreciate one of those car fresheners that dangle off your rear vision mirror, impregnated with the strong smell of sexual intercourse (with PP printed on it of course).

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Pseudonymous said:

Still, kudos for the transparency of the hand (written) draw. If it was me doing it, I would've just thrown a dart at the computer screen. Much easier that way. I came here ready to rant about the contest being rigged against me but I am now satisfied.

You need to read the fine print Pseudo, you didn't have a review in May and August, so weren't in contention.

8 hours ago, ErrolFlynn69 said:

You need to read the fine print Pseudo, you didn't have a review in May and August, so weren't in contention.

Good point. The contest is rigged against me after all.

• Haha 1

On 01/09/2020 at 7:25 PM, bobthebuilder1234 said:

Winner, winner chicken dinner!!!!

Im gonna put this money to good use on sluts and probably more sluts

Oh .... I didn't think sluts cost anything...... 

• Like 1

bobthebuilder1234

Posted

10 hours ago, Lexii Dayne said:

Oh .... I didn't think sluts cost anything...... 

As long as I have enough money for hot chips, it's pretty much guaranteed I'm not going home alone...

• Haha 2

And the winners of the latest Lucky Draw, among those who posted reviews in June and in September 2020 are:

(Drumroll) ;)

@Jhn D

@mrneuparth

@MMM31

@vintage61

@PinayPounder

Congratulations! I'll be in touch very soon to work out a way of sending $100 to each of you. (And those who still haven't send me a way to receive your payment from last month - basically @bobthebuilder1234 - please get that Beem It account organised. :D)

Thank you to everyone who has posted reviews. My heart goes to those who have posted many reviews and who have been snubbed by Lady Fortune. She is very cruel, as after transferring the entries to paper, I have those names quite fresh in my mind by the time the draw takes place, but that's life. Thank you nonetheless, and the reality is that the more you put into the forum, the more you help to keep it a great source of punting intel, particularly during these crazy times we are living in.

Please keep those reviews coming, and good luck with the next draw!

(For transparency's sake, there's a cut in between the first and second entry, so I could put back some entries that fell to the floor and continue)

• Like 3
    • Thanks 1
    • Haha 1

Awesome! :D Thanks Andy!

• Like 1

Apologies for the delay this month but we've finally got there. :)

And the winners for the October draw are:

@punterboy16

@Kyoudai

@Maximiliansaxon

@Lickyouwell2

@southportman12

Congratulations! And as always thank you very much to all and every single one of you who posted reviews. I wish I could give a prize to everyone (particularly those who posted several reviews) but unfortunately that's not quite possible. You do have the consolation of keeping PP as a useful resource throughout these troubled times, which is what we are here for. So, thank you all once again. You still have two more chances to win a $100 cash prize as we'll continue with these draws until the end of 2020. So, please keep those reviews coming! :)

This was the first month with entries belonging to one month only (those reviews posted in October).

I'll be in touch with the winners soon. Thank you all!

• Like 2
    • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, AndyJ said:

Apologies for the delay this month but we've finally got there. :)

And the winners for the October draw are:

@punterboy16

@Kyoudai

@Maximiliansaxon

@Lickyouwell2

@southportman12

Congratulations! And as always thank you very much to all and every single one of you who posted reviews. I wish I could give a prize to everyone (particularly those who posted several reviews) but unfortunately that's not quite possible. You do have the consolation of keeping PP as a useful resource throughout these troubled times, which is what we are here for. So, thank you all once again. You still have two more chances to win a $100 cash prize as we'll continue with these draws until the end of 2020. So, please keep those reviews coming! :)

This was the first month with entries belonging to one month only (those reviews posted in October).

I'll be in touch with the winners soon. Thank you all!

Thanks AJ. Have to be fortunate to have gotten the gong with so many other reviewers. 👍👍. $100 bucks buy a nice 30min session with the works. 

• Like 1
    • Thanks 1

Well all I can say is, thank you @AndyJ and the PP team. As a recent winner, this will likely go directly into the purse of my regular ML, Mona at Oriental Thyme at Walkerville. She is a honey and always goes the extra mile to have me leaving with a boyish grin and sublime satisfaction. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lickyouwell2 said:

Well all I can say is, thank you @AndyJ and the PP team. As a recent winner, this will likely go directly into the purse of my regular ML, Mona at Oriental Thyme at Walkerville. She is a honey and always goes the extra mile to have me leaving with a boyish grin and sublime satisfaction. 

Happy to see the prize put to good use. ;) Enjoy!

2 hours ago, Maximiliansaxon said:

Thanks AJ. Have to be fortunate to have gotten the gong with so many other reviewers. 👍👍. $100 bucks buy a nice 30min session with the works. 

Happy to see that it buys you something these days (I must get out a bit more) ;) Please remember to send me the details for the payment.

Cash prizes to help cover the rise in expensive extras?

Apologies for the delay in November's draw. Transcribing the names is becoming a tedious task. ;) But there's only 1 more chance to win by posting reviews until the end of the year.

And the lucky winners of the draw of reviews posted in November are (drum roll...)

@helix99

@handyandy

@Father Murtagh

@Robert_Street

@Salsa

Congratulations! Each of you is the winner of AUD $100.

And as always, thank you very much to those who posted reviews, particularly those who posted many in a month (and also regularly). Sadly Lady Fortune seems to be a bit perverse when it comes to merit. It breaks my heart a bit each single time I see some very deserving members not picked. But thank you all anyway, even just by the visible number of entries of a single month, we can see things are going back to normal thanks to anyone who contributes reviews. So, well done everyone!

Two or three winners from previous draws haven't sent me their bank accounts/Beem It details for me to make the payments yet. You know who you are, so please do so.

I'll be in touch with this draw winners soon, and as I said, please keep those reviews coming. :)

(For transparency's sake, there's a cut in between the second and third entry, so I could put back one entry that fell to the floor and continue)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, AndyJ said:

Two or three winners from previous draws haven't sent me their bank accounts/Beem It details for me to make the payments yet. You know who you are, so please do so.

I'll be in touch with this draw winners soon, and as I said, please keep those reviews coming. :)

PP Draw Nov 2020 Small.mov 10.88 MB · 0 downloads

@AndyJ In that case, perhaps a redraw is in order for those unclaimed prizes? 

51 minutes ago, ErrolFlynn69 said:

@AndyJ In that case, perhaps a redraw is in order for those unclaimed prizes? 

Well, some have not logged in since, others tend to forget. Until and if they told me they don't want the prize, I think it's fair to wait. Cheers.

PunterOnaPension

Posted

3 hours ago, AndyJ said:

Apologies for the delay in November's draw. Transcribing the names is becoming a tedious task. ;) But there's only 1 more chance to win by posting reviews until the end of the year.

And the lucky winners of the draw of reviews posted in November are (drum roll...)

@helix99

@handyandy

@Father Murtagh

@Robert_Street

@Salsa

Congratulations! Each of you is the winner of AUD $100.

And as always, thank you very much to those who posted reviews, particularly those who posted many in a month (and also regularly). Sadly Lady Fortune seems to be a bit perverse when it comes to merit. It breaks my heart a bit each single time I see some very deserving members not picked. But thank you all anyway, even just by the visible number of entries of a single month, we can see things are going back to normal thanks to anyone who contributes reviews. So, well done everyone!

(For transparency's sake, there's a cut in between the second and third entry, so I could put back one entry that fell to the floor and continue)

Send their money to me Andy ...they must not want it 😂😂

• Haha 1

Apologies for the delay, 2021 started with its own set of problems that have kept me busy. However, here they are, the five winners of the December draw, the last for the time being.

And the lucky winners are...

@Djones80

@Hoops

@Augiemarch

@DEMISPANDORA

@nartko

Congratulations to them, and thank you very much to everyone who posted reviews this year. We can't give a prize to everyone, not even to those who have posted heaps of reviews, but I guess the main reward is that we are still here as your source of most things mongering, and we have survived the toughest trek of the storm (or so I hope that was the toughest), and that's been thanks to you. :thumbsup:

No more draws for now; let's hope the economy allows things to flow as normal. If one day we have new ones, we'll have to think of a way which is not transferring name by name to those little yellow paper notes. That's been a killer but surely worth it in the absence of other ideas.

I'll be in touch with the winners soon.

Have a great 2021! (or even a mediocre one, as that will be still great compared to 2020).

Thank you all!

• Like 1
    • Thanks 3

PunterOnaPension

Posted

Better luck next year ...it’s already here 😂😂

• Haha 1
    • Confused 1

• Message For Guests

Welcome to Punter Planet's Community! To see most of our boards' content (a lot more than the small amount of topics you can see right now), you'll need to log in or create a free account. After registration, remember to validate your account via email (so please use a valid address and make sure the message we'll send you does not go to your spam folder).