You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!
  • Advertiser
    Reticular
  • Type of Advert EXCHANGE
  • Item Condition PAID SESSION
  • Time Left THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!
  • Price NO VALUE SPECIFIED
0 Questions

Description

Dunno if this is a good idea (for me) but here goes...

Been out of action for 7+ years and am looking to end the drought with a bang (no pun intended🤣).  And no... I've not been incarcerated 🤔; family law hell, nuff said!

Looking for a slim, caucasian WL with great legs and lots of patience coz, anxiety looms big when I'm around attractive women these days 😥 Love me some sheer stockings and stiletto heels too. Age not really important, but under 50 would be nice.

I'm caucasian English.  I used to be an attractive guy, but now, just over 50yo with a dad bod, and my teeth are a train wreck with cartridges missing🤔... Which is a shame coz from what I remember, I'm a fantastic kisser🤔.

I'd be looking for a minimum 3 hour session; I hate rushing these things🤔.

Happy to pay cash, but I also run a cleaning business... best, most thorough and reliable cleaner in Brisbane @50/hr. More than happy to work out a barter deal if you need someone to clean your place on the regular.  Happy to build up credit before actual session.  Happy to pay for a short meeting prior to discuss.

Cheers.

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.