You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
This advert is COMPLETED!
  • Advertiser
    came2bate
  • Type of Advert WANTED
  • Item Condition FREE SESSION
  • Time Left This advert is COMPLETED!
  • Price NO VALUE SPECIFIED
12 Questions

Description

Don’t worry about this anymore. As soon as I work out how to delete it I will. 
I’m just new to all this, didn’t realise how offensive my idea/request would be, thought perhaps there might be a different demographic out there. 
my bad.

Recommended Questions

How much will you pay?

came2bate

Posted

Entry fee, definitely. I’m hoping to find someone who might just enjoy a free tantric massage. I’m likely to make future bookings (and provide newly learned techniques) with the lady.

think of it as an investment?

or if extra payment is required, make an offer.

Share this comment

Entry fee by the looks of it, good luck finding a WL prepared for only that, looks like you’ll be up for hourly rates, and fair enough imo. 

Share this comment

I have a regular who occasionally offers tantrum sex

came2bate

Posted

Is that a yes?

Share this comment

Hourly rates, for sure. Is there any other service provider be it tradie, dentist, massage therapist - that you would ask to provide free labour in return for "possible future work"??

came2bate

Posted

I can pay hourly rates to girls I already see. I’m opening up the idea for someone to gain free tantric training, and have a pleasurable massage at the same time. Ladies pay for massage too, hourly rates. I’m not charging her for my skills or services, I’m looking for a mutually beneficial arrangement 

as a working lady, I would consider tantric skills to be a valuable asset

Share this comment

Good luck with that!

came2bate

Posted

Thanks. I did originally ask your asking price but by the sound of it I doubt I’d like to be your regular anyway.

• Haha 1

Share this comment

I love that you think it's something I'm missing out on ?

came2bate

Posted

If there’s something wrong with my money, I assume you’re inclined to do this for free then? 

in all seriousness I concede that you value your time, if you don’t value a free massage.

and if you don’t like massage at all, then you’re definitely not the person I wish to take to a massage workshop. Although I don’t feel it’s worth the same price as full service I am willing to negotiate but I get a feeling you won’t. 
feel free to surprise me, but if you genuinely don’t give a shit about being massaged, or aren’t willing to provide true constructive criticism, and aren’t willing to negotiate, then please leave this ad for someone else to find. I’m trying to be reasonable, but obviously I would like to keep my costs down.

Share this comment

Hi came2bate

I am assuming you are new to this as your offer is guaranteed to get a very negative response from working ladies.

There is no way in hell I would even make such an offer because it is, in essence, a request for free access to female genitalia. 

A suggestion of the possibility of futurework is a worthless lure.

May I suggest you either take down your advert or amend it to offer payment.

In parting I think JaneSmith was simply advising that your advert hasno chance ofsuccess.

came2bate

Posted

I appreciate your response. I didn’t see it in that light, and I wasn’t trying to angle shoot for “free access”. At the same time I can see what you have said. 
and yet other than “hourly rate” nobody seems willing to put a figure on it. I can pay an hourly rate but this isn’t for my sexual gratification (although it is for my personal growth and gain)

if the only price available is the same as an outcall from my regular favourite, I will just book her, or not attend the session at a price so high. 

someone give me an hourly rate to consider, please

• Like 1

Share this comment

You might have better luck joining all the Indians advertising "Free pussy  massage for women,i make u cum for free" on Locanto.

• Haha 1

Share this comment

I’ve been working on my erotic massage skills for years with my regular ladies. I pay them handsomely for the pleasure of course, plus tips. The ladies you are targeting here are sex workers. It’s their job; it’s what they do for a living. They’re not about to give their time away for free.

Maybe some other forum, like Tinder, would give you a more receptive audience..

• Like 1

Share this comment

Kirsis and Lost Boy seem to have a grasp on it. 

I suggest you message some workers who take your fancy and ask them - see if they're willing to take less than their full rate to go in to a semi public setting and take part in what you're offering. 

Share this comment

This advert is now closed to further questions.