You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

Jessie Manifold in Melbourne

Jessie Manifold in Melbourne

$400.00

• Advertiser
    Jessie Manifold
  • Type of Advert FOR HIRE
  • Item Condition PAID SESSION
  • Time Left THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!
  • Quantity 1
  • Price $400.00
0 Questions

Description

am a 30yo Australian born women with blonde curls and a well toned body. I love my silky soft skin touched and rubbed on your body.  My lips are full and always ready for some kisses. I love to explore and play but also enjoy the simple pleasures. BDSM and all things kink welcome.

I'm available for overnights and do entertain couples. Im also available for meal dates so you never need to dine alone. It goes without saying discretion is applied at all times.

Sometimes the best sex is when there is a mind connection as well as a body one and you can be sure of stimulating conversation with me.

I am very sensual and passionate and enjoy giving and receiving pleasure to men, women, trans men and women and non-binary people.  

I am only available for out calls at this stage and only to clean and respectable premises.  

To find out more please get in touch on, 0423 043 386 or email at jessie.manifold@gmail.com

1 Hour: $400

2 Hours: $700

Overnight: $2500

1 Hour meal date: $250

Melbourne, VIC

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from victoria