You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
This advert is COMPLETED!

Tranny Pimcha is available in crows Nest

Tranny Pimcha is available in crows Nest

NO VALUE SPECIFIED

• Advertiser
    Pimchanok
  • Type of Advert EXCHANGE
  • Item Condition PAID SESSION
  • Time Left This advert is COMPLETED!
  • Price NO VALUE SPECIFIED
0 Questions

Description

Hi guys My name is Pimcha. I'm a gorgeous 25 old Asian transsexual. I have a beautiful face with a lovely smile and a friendly, warm personality. I have a petite, smooth, toned body with a nice all over tan. I have beautiful firm D cup breasts, that I would love you to play with. 

My photos are recent and real. What you see is certainly what you get. You will not be disappointed. 

☑️My height is 166cm

☑️My weight is 58km.

☑️Brown eyes and long natural brown hair

☑️My cock size is 6 inches 

I give you the best time you could ever imagine. I can be top or bottom and I aim to please with a relaxed and sensual encounter you won’t forget.

My Services:

Full body massage

provide a professional, nude, body to body oil . The massage includes a body slide, sucking, light kissing and a very happy ending.

Full body massage prices 

30-minutes $100

45-minutes $150 

60-minutes $200

Full service

I also offer a full service and always practice safe sex. I try to cater to all fantasies, so don’t hesitate to let me know what you would like. 

I also welcome first timers. Please don't be shy. Let me open up a whole new exciting world to you that you will never regret.

Full service prices:

30 mins $150

45 mins $200

60 mins $250 (which includes a nice massage) 

?Extra cum?50

?Call me.... 0411 374 570.. I hope to see you soon. 

No private numbers please and note my prices are not negotiable. Let me know what you think... Thank you guys for interested in my profile.....,Pimcha

Crows Nest , New South Wales - Australia

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.