Navigation

More

Welcome to Punter Planet's Forums! To see most of our boards' content (a lot more than the small amount of topics you can see right now), you'll need to log in or create a free account. After registration, remember to validate your account via email (so please use a valid address and make sure the message we'll send you does not go to your spam folder).

Seeking Something Specific... Wanted

Price - Offers

Time Left - 23 Days, 2 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

Melbourne, Victoria

I'm going to get straight down to it... I've looked and looked, and can't seem to find this girl anywhere, or if I did she is massively booked out.
I'm usually one to chase a WL at a spur of the moment, and because my work schedule can change within an instant, I tend not to book in advance. I know this is a problem most of the time but I'm trying to find a girl who could look past it.

I'm looking for a girl who can provide me with the following:

-Deep-Throat - I'm not talking half way, I'm talking nose to stomach, I've had girls lie to me before and although I'm not that big, I'm 8
inches, I've never been fully deep-throated before. But always a dream.

-BBBJ & CIM/CIT - Not really a fan of getting a BJ with a condom, so if you provide this too that would be great.. I've always wanted to finish while my member is completely down your throat, again... something that is very rare but always a dream.

-Filming - this doesn't have to happen, but would be a nice extra, for some reason I've wanted to see what I look like getting a BJ on camera... all footage would be for personal use ONLY. But again if this is something you'd like to stay clear of, then that's understandable.

-DD+ - Just purely because I'm a fan of a big chest on a girl, if they are natural then bonus points (:

If you can provide all of these... or even any at all. Please reply or send me a PM. Not really looking for full service but I can still fill up an hour, also of course outcall to my house in the southern suburb (Peninsula)!

Price is NOT an issue!

General

• Condition Paid Session
  • Duration 1 Hour
  • Days Any
  • Time Afternoon
  • Location Melbourne
  • Type of Visit Outcall
  • Services BBBJ, CIM, COF, Deep-Throat
  • Age 24
  • Ethnicity Any
  • Breast Size Range DD+
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info