Navigation

More

Welcome to Punter Planet's Forums! To see most of our boards' content (a lot more than the small amount of topics you can see right now), you'll need to log in or create a free account. After registration, remember to validate your account via email (so please use a valid address and make sure the message we'll send you does not go to your spam folder).

Shower Fantasy And Beyond For Newbie Wanted

Price - $300.00

Time Left - 7 Days, 21 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

Hi there,

I'm Steve, 34, Aussie, quite new to this scene (have only seen a WL twice before). I had a booking secured for later today for the following scene but unfortunately the WL is unwell and had to postpone.

I have a fantasy where I would walk into your place, place the "gift" on the table and head straight to the shower without any contact, essentially feeling like I was on my own. Once I was in the shower, the door would open and a gorgeous lady (you!) would come into the shower in a bikini, wrap your arms around me, turn me around and kiss me passionately. You would then offer some oral and Spanish attention until I exploded CIM or COB (doubt it would take long). We would then proceed into the loungeroom for some further escapades.

Ideally, I would still love to act out this fantasy today (Tuesday 26th September). I have a preference for large breasted women, so am particularly interested in DD cups and above.

Would love to hear from you asap to get this organised. Can travel anywhere in Sydney.

I've put the price at $300.00 as this is what I was going to spend with the WL I had arranged for today for this exact fantasy. However, happy to discuss prices further for the right WL.

Thanks,
Steve

General

• Condition Paid Session
  • Duration 1 hour
  • Days Tuesday 26th September
  • Time Day time
  • Location Anywhere in Sydney
  • Type of Visit Incall
  • Services DFK, Spanish, CIM, COB
  • Age 34
  • Ethnicity Caucasian
  • Breast Size Range DD and above
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info