You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!

Ready for some Sexy?

Ready for some Sexy?

$350.00

• Advertiser
    SexyStevie
  • Type of Advert FOR HIRE
  • Item Condition PAID SESSION
  • Time Left 16 days and 12 hours -
  • Quantity 1
  • Price $350.00
0 Questions

Description

SEXY STEVIE

0412 915 268

I am so glad I caught your eye.  Thank you for taking the time to read my ad.  I am a sexy little MILF, full of energy and imagination.  Our time together is focused on you, so get ready to be treated like a king.  As a trained Massage therapist I can soothe away your tensions as well as bring you to a state of bliss. From working out all those naughty knots to a light feather touch, rest assured you will be fully satisfied.  I am fantasy friendly, so don't be shy. Share your desires with me so we can make them come true.

I offer two distinct service

• Full Body Sensual Massage

Get ready to be pampered, teased, tingled, stimulated and fully satisfied.  Lucky you will get to experience a true quality massage. A fusion of Swedish, feather touch, and light kisses with just the right amount of teasing and tugging.  I bring you to the height of arousal and leave you with a smile on your face.

• Girlfriend Experience

It’s playtime!  Let your passion run wild.  This option includes deep french kissing, caressing, mutual oral, toys, lingerie,  and a multitude of full service positions. Don’t be shy, let me know what you like.  I’m pretty good at saying yes. Want to try something new, but can’t quite place your finger on it?  Just let me know. I have all sorts of naughty ideas for you to consider. Don’t forget to ask to see my private menu.

THE ENTRANCE

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

Other adverts from new-south-wales