Jump to content

Do's & Don'ts (Who'da thunk it)


Jade Heart

1,636 views

Hey...

U up?

Available?

Hey bby, wanna fuk?

Hi.

How much?

When can u be here?

I wanna fuk, but only if ull do it for $80.

Send pics!!!

 

Really? That's how you speak to the receptionist when making a doctor's appointment? Or your mechanic when booking in your car? When your told the cost of your order, do you haggle the prices? So why is it that so many people can be so disrespectful to those providing a service such as sex work? This is  a profession that predates the effin BIBLE, yet not only does society in general place a stigma on it, those that use the very same services do!

 

Ok I get that you don't like the cost involved, but most every escort that advertises, advertises their prices also. Therefore, you already know before contact if you can afford/want to pay that amount. It is NOT ok to then contact said worker and try and knock the prices she has set. Because although you may think this sort of job is 'easy money', or no work at all, I can honestly assure you, you have  no idea all this job entails. 

 

More importantly, those that think they have the right to dictate what they're going to pay or what a girl or her services is worth,  i want to remind you of this one, primary and most important fact...

 

You are arguing about paying for a human being! A human BODY!! THAT YOU WANT TO DO SEXUALLY EXPLICIT THINGS TO!!!

 

Maybe think about that the next time, before you tell a girl you don't like her prices.

 

 

20191112_093414.jpg

20191112_091244.jpg

20191112_091211.jpg

20191112_091137.jpg

  • Haha 3

18 Comments


Recommended Comments

Can we please have an eye-roll emoji @AndyJ? This industry is exactly like the airline business, doesn't matter where in the world you go or who you talk to, we all have the same stories. My particular favourites are like the guy last night who wanted a booking 'now' then mucked me around for an hour saying he had to go to an ATM, then tried to tell me how to run my business - 'if you took card payment or bank transfer it would make life a lot easier' - then kept delaying. I blocked him in the end. Or the five texts I woke up to this morning from a guy persisting over the course of several hours wanting to pay Amex. I also have 'bb' guy who sends the exact same text every so often - 'Hi bb I can cum for 100?'. Sigh. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 14/11/2019 at 9:27 PM, Cara Valence said:

Can we please have an eye-roll emoji @AndyJ?

 

Here's an emoji 🙄 and here's a good ol' fashioned emoticon :rolleyes: (which I prefer).

 

All yours to use :thumbsup:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 14/11/2019 at 8:57 PM, Cara Valence said:

My particular favourites are like the guy last night who wanted a booking 'now' then mucked me around for an hour saying he had to go to an ATM, then tried to tell me how to run my business - 'if you took card payment or bank transfer it would make life a lot easier' - then kept delaying

These just shit me to tears... if they're still asking questions after an hour, i just assume they're after wank material lol

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 14/11/2019 at 8:57 PM, Cara Valence said:

I also have 'bb' guy who sends the exact same text every so often - 'Hi bb I can cum for 100?'. Sigh. 

Never ceases to amaze me that those from such a 'cultural' background can be so...!!!...(and i don't feel I'm generalizing here either). Can't understand English (they claim) but they know 'i want fuk now' or,  my favorite, '1hr fuk (outcall) i give $200 if i like and I get 4 shots'

 

Yeah ahhhh how does eat a bag of dicks sound??

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I don't know how you girls do what you do ?? I get the sex part, but putting up with messages and calls from the biggest knobs in society would break most.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment

@nev i speak only for myself, but it didnt take long once i started in this role that i gained like a 6th sense when speaking to 'potential' clients, either by text or call. With certain time wasters, I dont even bother. But if I'm 100% honest, when business is slow or if I'm bored...all bets are off.

 

Dick pics? I have a folder full. How do YOU like opening that shit while sitting next to grandma?

 

You don't know how to speak respectfully to an escort? Got etiquette guides up the ying/yang.

 

You're really gonna try barter? Let me remind you (respectfully of course) that you're wanting to do sexually explicit things to another human being.

 

CHEAP IS NOT ATTRACTIVE LOL

Link to comment

@JadedEscort  "How do YOU like opening that shit while sitting next to grandma?" - Of all the challenges of a WL, that is one I never considered !  Of course the knobs who send you a dick pick will think that the sight of their bent cock, ungroomed pubes and wrinkly nutsack will send you into a frenzy of lust, begging you to see them and offer a discount just to get your hands on their prized genitalia. 95% of smarter blokes realise that their dick is actually the least attractive part of the male form which is why it's usually the thing we reveal last without the light on.

Link to comment
On 08/12/2019 at 9:32 PM, nev said:

Of course the knobs who send you a dick pick will think that the sight of their bent cock, ungroomed pubes and wrinkly nutsack will send you into a frenzy of lust, begging you to see them and offer a discount just to get your hands on their prized genitalia.

@nev oh baby dontcha just KNOW it... they're the same guys who think I lay on my back allllll day just fiending for their 15 min booking thats gonna change my life .... that's why I love the blokes I actually DO book/my regulars. They're the blokes that are kick ass in most every respect. 

 

I can def say tho, since staring this job, is opened my eyes to a lot of things,...about men, women, relationships. Def challenges preconceived ideas.

Link to comment
On 12/12/2019 at 9:36 PM, JadedEscort said:

@nev oh baby dontcha just KNOW it... they're the same guys who think I lay on my back allllll day just fiending for their 15 min booking thats gonna change my life .... that's why I love the blokes I actually DO book/my regulars. They're the blokes that are kick ass in most every respect. 

 

I can def say tho, since staring this job, is opened my eyes to a lot of things,...about men, women, relationships. Def challenges preconceived ideas.

 

However please consider that the sample of society that engage you in these bullshit texts are not a typical representative of normal people. It's a dream of mine to date a WL one day, not for the sex but for the mind blowing stories and hilarious conversations to be had. Start a conversation with "How was your day ?" and a couple of wines and let the laughing begin.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

@nev don't ever mistake me... I'm not of the "all men/ people are the same" type of girl... I'm raising 3 of the most amazing men you could meet and am a jaded individual due to life experiences in general... this job (although astounding me with the amount of stupid people out there) has at times renewed my faith in people.

Link to comment
On 13/12/2019 at 10:29 PM, nev said:

 

However please consider that the sample of society that engage you in these bullshit texts are not a typical representative of normal people. It's a dream of mine to date a WL one day, not for the sex but for the mind blowing stories and hilarious conversations to be had. Start a conversation with "How was your day ?" and a couple of wines and let the laughing begin.

I have to agree, if you want a laugh get your WL to recant a few of her crackers. Yours too if you can laugh at yourself!
 

Though I have not been game to ask of the scary stories - which are inevitably there.


For the awful stories go out with a nurse. Did that once too. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Had an interesting back and forth with a WL last year, where one of my first texts was asking what services she provided, as it wasnt clear from her advertisement.

 

Got a very strong push back, "I'm not a menu" type response.

 

However, I explained that I wanted to make sure that what I wanted out of the booking was in line with what she was comfortable with providing, so that there was no misunderstandings, hurt feelings, or misaligned goals. We ended up meeting, had a fantastic session and I'll catch up with her again when next in Melbourne.


She did tell me that the % of guys that get anywhere with her after asking about services is almost nil, so I was the exception - although she did acknowledge that I explained myself well, and she understood why I asked and the reasons for it. 

 

So nearly a disaster, but talked my way through it. Texts can be tricky, as they can often be taken out of context or without the necessary detail to satisfy the WL, it can go pear-shaped quickly.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

@Daredevil 

On 11/03/2020 at 8:57 PM, Daredevil said:

one of my first texts was asking what services she provided, as it wasnt clear from her advertisement.

 

Got a very strong push back, "I'm not a menu" type response.

This is something that quite often is asked, personally, i don't see it as an issue, because you can read everything in the ad and still want to just ensure that what ur seeking is possible in the way you want it, to save both of you any confusion or wasted time etc. I generally reply along  the lines of " i offer a range of extras, the list of which is a bit extensive, so it's usually easier if you tell me what it is you're seeking, and i can tell u if i provide that, and if so, at what cost."

 

I agree that its best to be clear so that each person is comfortable and that no boundaries are crossed and that the punter does not feel they have shelled out a load of money and not received the services sought.

Link to comment

Sadly this type of stuff is what I class as an occupational hazard, it comes with the job. Yes people can be annoying as fuck, there is a ratio to the real punters and the try hard time-wasters.

Link to comment

REALLY? I can't believe men can be so disrespectful in what they say and how they treat women despite their profession. Perhaps i'm just "old school" 😞

I do feel for all you girls and what you have to put up with sometimes.

Link to comment
On 12/12/2019 at 9:36 PM, Jade Heart said:

@nev oh baby dontcha just KNOW it... they're the same guys who think I lay on my back allllll day just fiending for their 15 min booking thats gonna change my life .... that's why I love the blokes I actually DO book/my regulars. They're the blokes that are kick ass in most every respect. 

 

I can def say tho, since staring this job, is opened my eyes to a lot of things,...about men, women, relationships. Def challenges preconceived ideas.

 

I don't really understand some guys, in that they haven't worked out that the way to getting the best service is to behave well. I expect that in general their treatment of women is poor.

 

Link to comment
21 hours ago, bushmaster said:

 

I don't really understand some guys, in that they haven't worked out that the way to getting the best service is to behave well. I expect that in general their treatment of women is poor.

 

SW is just an extreme example. People treat other people poorly all over the place. Here we just have an SMS trail of hilarious messages.

Link to comment

I'm a guy yep I just checked , this seems to be the norm. I know 2 ladies who do nude massage RnT they get this all the time 

All I can say Jade is what I tell them block them and yep you might lose a few bucks but one day one of these Mrs will turn on you 

Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...