Jump to content

henryjones

  • entry
    1
  • comments
    18
  • views
    637

The aging escort


henryjones

2,276 views

Having been a punter for 20 years, I have a list of reliable/dependable go-to ladies and another list of randoms that are entertained when there is nothing available off the regular menu.

 

I've observed some of my fav girls leave the circuit to start a new life (eg family, steady bf etc), some come back and others disappear into the twilight forever. But there are some that solider on, from bright eyed fresh 20 somethings to worn out tired 40 somethings. 

 

A recent experience of my of my fav regular involved an obese client that fell in her tub and couldn't get up so the police/fire department had to come in. The guy did a shit too which she had to clean up after all was resolved. Sadly she lost time, money and ended up with a filth-turd collection to clean up while dry retching. She said at 44 years of age she literally can not believe the 'shit' she has to deal with to pay the bills. I felt a little sad at knowing this lovely lady that brings me joy has to deal with so many clients on a weekly basis that bring her distress. 

 

Another of my fav was telling me she can't get clients unless she offers more as a older escort. Recently she had to agree to water sports, being spat on and hardcore BDSM to keep the cash flowing.

 

The older escort these days have not just younger girlies to compete with in addition to the sheer volume of escorts flooding the market (at least in NSW). Look at the Private Girls website, at least 80% more girls than just 8 years ago.

 

So my advice to the older escort is built a loyal client base, save/invest your money well and get out before you burn out physically and psychologically.

 

  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

18 Comments


Recommended Comments

I currently see only Asian WL and especially like the older ones, in their 30s or even 40s. They offer great service, they usually don't fake things, can be excellent kissers, have good English provided they have been Australia and provide a lovely GFE. The problem is that a lot of guys are fixated on younger women even if the quality isn't as good. As a result these women are either forced to retire or, as you mentioned, to provide services that they aren't comfortable with. The alternative employments that they are often offered are part of the black economy and are poorly paid. I suppose that is the price of coming to live in Australia when you've cheated the system but it also reflects the rather poor labour market for the poorly skilled. They also don't have the earnings that allow a rapid accumulation of funds.

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
RayofSunshine66

Posted

I agree with you 100%. I am a mature escort in my 40's and not only have I been told numerous times that I provide an excellent service, even by one timers, but I myself know that I provide an excellent service. I'm not here to compete with anyone let alone a hot young woman, but men absolutely  get fixated with young girls even when they may be providing a mediocre service but the fact that she is hot, in  reality, is enough for them. I say good luck to the young escorts. I'm only so glad I joined this industry at an older age because I think the huge sums of money making may have made it difficult for me to walk away and have a normal family life with a husband and kids. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Well said @RayofSunshine66 . It is for that exact reason I prefer more mature providers. In fact the search for the ultimate "milf" is somewhat akin to the search for the holy grail in my view. Just recently I have been privileged to meet a couple of ladies who used all their skills and experience to provide an excellent service made all the better by the fact that they obviously enjoyed their work. Can't wait for the next part of the search.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Constance Azura

Posted

I totally agree with what everything has been said here... after a few years out of the industry I thought having new shots done by top photographers shouldn't be an issue. 

But it is harder, I am older, don't have the same size 6 figure, and the younger escort market are extremely gorgeous and so find myself not getting the number of inquiries I used to get a few years ago.

It is disheartening but I truly believe there is someone for everyone so not giving up just yet :D 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
On 02/08/2019 at 8:08 PM, RayofSunshine66 said:

men absolutely  get fixated with young girls even when they may be providing a mediocre service but the fact that she is hot, 

I disagree. I find younger girls far more genuine in that they don’t have to put on a show because they have the looks and the service is only excellent if there’s chemistry not because you’ve paid them for their time. 

Link to comment
9 minutes ago, Vitesse said:

I disagree. I find younger girls far more genuine in that they don’t have to put on a show because they have the looks and the service is only excellent if there’s chemistry not because you’ve paid them for their time. 

 

I feel sorry for older WL's but I agree with @Vitesse 

It's like being an elite sportsperson, hard to compete at the top level over 40 years old

 

I have seven Aussie/British regulars aged between 18 and 25, lovely faces, hot young bodies, smart, funny, full of personality, genuine GFE and guess what...

They love sex and all give great service

 

And as @Vitesse suggest:

When you genuinely arouse and satisfy a beautiful young girl and she lies motionless on the bed with a peaceful smile basking after her orgasm, you feel like you just conquered K2.

Link to comment
Калашников

Posted

20 minutes ago, Vitesse said:

I disagree. I find younger girls far more genuine in that they don’t have to put on a show because they have the looks and the service is only excellent if there’s chemistry not because you’ve paid them for their time. 

 

But hey lets go by your age bracket... from 21-26.........  Maybe an older lady will teach you a trick or two...  but also he fails to mention he only ever sees a WL 3 times then no matter how good she is, she is now roadkill to him after the 3rd booking..   He doesn't understand that a woman is at her sexual peak around 35-40 years of age with the peak being between 36-38...  but hey he is the at the K2 level of punting... 

Link to comment
zaphodbeeblebrox

Posted

I feel a bit conflicted by this post.

I have seen a number of WLs aged from young to mature and I don't think age is that much of a factor in making a booking for me. That said, it is unusual (but not unknown) for a woman to have a better body as she ages and more attractive is more of a turn on. More attractive women generally charge more or work more.

 

I challenge the older WLs give better service theory too. Sometimes it's true, sometimes it's not. A woman who is seeing 10 guys a week should be getting up to speed pretty quickly if she has the right attitude and for me it's all about the attitude. I look for a connection with a woman and I like to feel that she has enjoyed being there so I seek out women who enjoy sex and being touched and I get a thrill from making them orgasm. I am aware that it would be hard for a woman to come with every client, but from the sounds of things, most guys aren't likely to make it happen anyway. I'm also aware that most women fake it all day long, but I think if you have any real skill in pleasing a woman, you are able to tell when she's enjoying herself and there are plenty of clues that aren't easy to fake. Younger WLs seem to appreciate it more when you please them.

 

One of the issues with the industry is that there are some pretty revolting men out there who treat women badly and the longer a woman has been working, the more bad experiences she's likely to have had. Compounding this older workers may have to be less fussy taking clients and may have more bad experiences. In order to deal with this, they then become harder psychologically and set more firm boundaries to protect themselves and this can stop me from making the connection I need for a satisfying experience.

 

I also have a bit of an issue with the complaints by WLs about how hard it is to make a living. Even in a budget brothel, the workers are getting around $100 an hour after the house takes their cut and even if you're sitting around an hour for every hour you work, you're making an average wage in half a week. That's just a budget brothel. Most attractive women are making serious money pretty quickly, bringing up the issue of the number of women in the industry who don't take much care of themselves. I realise that gravity and time take their toll but if you're getting naked for a living, you might have to spend some time in the gym to keep your rates up. I wonder how many of the women complaining are size 14 and covered in tatts and piercings and smelling of cigarettes. I can date women like that for free. If I'm paying, I expect to be paying for someone who normally would be out of my league.

 

Finally, I don't understand how it is that WLs don't end up cultivating the nicer clients out there and weeding out the bad eggs. I treat women well. I show up for a booking as if it was a hot date, clean, with aftershave and mouthwash and on time. I am polite and complimentary and think of the woman's feelings when I'm with her. I don't get much in the way of special treatment though. I haven't been offered special rates and I don't find that the services are very different from what seems to be standard. I do get annoyed that I make a lot of effort to be a good customer and there isn't much of a benefit to me from doing so other than a feeling that the women are pretty happy to see me again. Maybe if I saw the same woman for a period that might happen but one session should be enough to see what I'm like and if I was offered a special, I'd be more likely to come straight back. I think if WLs offered better rates to better clients, they could end up with a bank of regulars who would stick with them. Mostly I think WLs can be a bit greedy and are happy to take as much as they can get and that strategy has the down side that they then have to put up with whoever shows up.

 

Most women are going to have to adjust their rates as they get older but I still think there is a good living to be made if WLs look after themselves and treat their clients well and how about some special treatment for the nice clients.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment

Not every one leaves thank goddess, some WLs I will keep seeing as the years pass yes everyone else likes them, Brooke Michaels, Luscious Lara  and Mia Westwood (not everyone likes her  - I do ). Feel like I'm on a que but happy to grow old as years pass until they walk away. 

Link to comment

Would rather watch wet paint dry than spend time with an oldbag in bed. 😹

Link to comment
Калашников

Posted

On 05/11/2019 at 11:19 AM, Vitesse said:

Would rather watch wet paint dry than spend time with an oldbag in bed. 😹

 

At what age is a woman an old bag?? 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Ariadna Majewska said:

 

At what age is a woman an old bag?? 

 

With Helen Mirren, never....

  • Like 2
Link to comment

the most fun i have had with a SW is with a 45 yr old . No question

Still think about her

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Spike said:

the most fun i have had with a SW is with a 45 yr old . No question

Still think about her

A woman at that age probably has had over 25 years experience in the business so she could of just faked it. This is a concern for me when seeing mature darlings. 

Link to comment
On 25/10/2019 at 7:53 AM, zaphodbeeblebrox said:

I feel a bit conflicted by this post.

I have seen a number of WLs aged from young to mature and I don't think age is that much of a factor in making a booking for me. That said, it is unusual (but not unknown) for a woman to have a better body as she ages and more attractive is more of a turn on. More attractive women generally charge more or work more.

 

I challenge the older WLs give better service theory too. Sometimes it's true, sometimes it's not. A woman who is seeing 10 guys a week should be getting up to speed pretty quickly if she has the right attitude and for me it's all about the attitude. I look for a connection with a woman and I like to feel that she has enjoyed being there so I seek out women who enjoy sex and being touched and I get a thrill from making them orgasm. I am aware that it would be hard for a woman to come with every client, but from the sounds of things, most guys aren't likely to make it happen anyway. I'm also aware that most women fake it all day long, but I think if you have any real skill in pleasing a woman, you are able to tell when she's enjoying herself and there are plenty of clues that aren't easy to fake. Younger WLs seem to appreciate it more when you please them.

 

One of the issues with the industry is that there are some pretty revolting men out there who treat women badly and the longer a woman has been working, the more bad experiences she's likely to have had. Compounding this older workers may have to be less fussy taking clients and may have more bad experiences. In order to deal with this, they then become harder psychologically and set more firm boundaries to protect themselves and this can stop me from making the connection I need for a satisfying experience.

 

I also have a bit of an issue with the complaints by WLs about how hard it is to make a living. Even in a budget brothel, the workers are getting around $100 an hour after the house takes their cut and even if you're sitting around an hour for every hour you work, you're making an average wage in half a week. That's just a budget brothel. Most attractive women are making serious money pretty quickly, bringing up the issue of the number of women in the industry who don't take much care of themselves. I realise that gravity and time take their toll but if you're getting naked for a living, you might have to spend some time in the gym to keep your rates up. I wonder how many of the women complaining are size 14 and covered in tatts and piercings and smelling of cigarettes. I can date women like that for free. If I'm paying, I expect to be paying for someone who normally would be out of my league.

 

Finally, I don't understand how it is that WLs don't end up cultivating the nicer clients out there and weeding out the bad eggs. I treat women well. I show up for a booking as if it was a hot date, clean, with aftershave and mouthwash and on time. I am polite and complimentary and think of the woman's feelings when I'm with her. I don't get much in the way of special treatment though. I haven't been offered special rates and I don't find that the services are very different from what seems to be standard. I do get annoyed that I make a lot of effort to be a good customer and there isn't much of a benefit to me from doing so other than a feeling that the women are pretty happy to see me again. Maybe if I saw the same woman for a period that might happen but one session should be enough to see what I'm like and if I was offered a special, I'd be more likely to come straight back. I think if WLs offered better rates to better clients, they could end up with a bank of regulars who would stick with them. Mostly I think WLs can be a bit greedy and are happy to take as much as they can get and that strategy has the down side that they then have to put up with whoever shows up.

 

Most women are going to have to adjust their rates as they get older but I still think there is a good living to be made if WLs look after themselves and treat their clients well and how about some special treatment for the nice clients.

 

This is a splendid post Z. You make some very good observations. I know its been done to death on this forum but I want to take up your point re rates.

Like Z I have a keen interest in the mature escort and follow several on social media etc. The common thread is that in the past year all have put their rates up by 10 to 25%. Most are in Melbourne but one particular lady from QLD just bumped her rate from $400 to $500.

As Z asks: have there been some sort of extra benefit to the client embedded in this price hike? I can see no evidence of this. Its almost as if there is a price cartel operating.

Very few workers have had a pay increase recently. As a pensioner I never get a pay rise. The inflation rate is around 3%. Sorry but I'm struggling to find a valid reason for the extent of the recent price increases except where the lady offers incall which may be subject to a rent/lease issues.

Recently I was informed by a lady that her rate would go up $50/hr in the new year I asked whether she would hold the old rate for regular clients. The answer was no sorry I have to run a business. 

I get it that its an uncontrolled free market but it will be interesting to see whether this price bubble resets or not. Particularly whether  mature age escorts can continue to push the market. Mind you I've never seen rates go down?

 

 

 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment

When I was young and single, I used to like having one night stands with older women because they enjoyed sex more and it was more relaxed. But I was conscious of my friends labelling me a granny fucker. But now I can see mature age WL's and feel very comfortable doing it. And I know she's not going to be thinking "how long to I have to keep fucking this 40 something dude old enough to be my dad". Mature age WL's will always be part of my punting mix.

Link to comment
4 hours ago, nev said:

 And I know she's not going to be thinking "how long to I have to keep fucking this 40 something dude old enough to be my dad". Mature age WL's will always be part of my punting mix.

 

Since most millenials are broke, priced out of housing market, and facing diminishing job prospects (gig economy anyone?) I reckon she keeps fucking them as long as she possibly can as they are her only 'ticket' out : )

 

Or she can blow her boyfriend for free, because, you know.. love..

 

Link to comment
Robert Paulson

Posted

On 12/11/2019 at 12:52 AM, numbat101 said:

 

With Helen Mirren, never....

Helen Mirren...yep.fuck yeah

Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...