Return to Fact or Fiction Blog Index
Another review of Jennifer of Westminster Secrets popped up recently which was at odds with my own. I don't mind people having a different perspective, in fact I welcome it, however the person who scratched out the other deplorable review accused mine of being fake, pretty poor form from a fellow punter I reckon. I didn't comment on his thread as we are told not to turn a review into an argument (and he is entitled to his opinion). Also I didn't want to bump it to the top again as IMHO it didn’t deserve it. However, I couldn't let it go by without a response so here are my thoughts.
BTW, I refuse to name the reviewer as that would be argumentative. Also, I'm disappointed the mods didn't moderate - I've seen less pitiful reviews censured.
How credible is the reviewer?
- First ever review
- Second post only on PP
- Review placed in wrong folder until moved by a mod No template was filled in until completed by a mod
- Heading was wrongly formatted
- His opening line " It’s a bit of an effort to write an entertaining review ..." - perhaps PP punters aren’t worthy
- Before accusing me of writing a fake review perhaps he could have checked that I’ve completed over 60 reviews on PP (over 100 with blog and hidden reviews)
- Perhaps if he was going to rely on my review so absolutely he could have drilled in a little with a PM Hasn't been back since posting the review
Is the review itself credible?
- The review has no balance
- The review is excessively harsh as if he has the sole intention of bringing her down
- The review is unreasonably personal, way beyond where most punters would tread - for example in regard to bodily imperfections such as a slightly inverted nipple, I personally don't go into such personal detail in an open forum review - all women have something that could be picked on - how many of we reviewers detail every little physical imperfection - I for one would say it is a rarity in the open forum
- If she’s “37 to 43” years old then I’m 116
- If she’s not pretty by most punters’ standards I’ll eat my condom
- In spots it is inconsistent, for example, he said she is not curvy and has a figure “kind of like an uncurvy Asian girl” yet he says her size is 12 to 14
- If her beasts are not at least a good c-cup I’ll hang up my keyboard
- I’ve never seen an ugly “box” – I don’t think such a thing exists – in this case I can’t even imaging what point he's inexpertly and in-eloquently trying to make – my memory is a little hazy (it’s been months and many “boxes” have passed under the bridge) but I seem to recall it as being perfectly fine
- I never had a single starfish minute with her in two visits and we spent ages with chests touching - I think he was making a joke about this but I just don't get it
- Can’t comment on the massage – didn’t have one, didn't have time
The Reviewers Approach to the Punt
Getting into a heated debate about her ethnicity at the outset is not likely to encourage a giving performance and what's it matter if she's Spanish, Italian or Czechoslovakian her accent is very strong and very sexy Relying soley on a single review without following with a PM is always risky
Accusing My Review of Being Fake and Overly Positive
I mentioned her kissing style was of concern in two separate posts on my thread, maybe he missed that bit We spent a lot of timing kissing – it just wasn’t that good
I mentioned her BJ skill was limited, maybe he missed that bit
I mentioned her quirky/annoying streak, maybe he missed that bit – some people bothered to PM me to inquire further
I hope he feels better now after such a vindictive, vitriolic and pernicious review but I won’t be reading any future material by this individual of indeed he surfaces again. I’m not saying she is the best root in town but his review makes it sound like she's the worst and she’s not. Maybe this is the doing of a disgruntled competitor in disguise.
Fellow punters, please feel free to offer any thoughts on this thread, good or bad. Also if anyone has any further intelligence on Jennifer it would be welcome, good or bad.
BTW - I just checked and the reviewer has not returned to PP since posting her review.