• JasmineLane
    JasmineLane

New Love Shack Coming Soon! (Perth CBD)

*** BREAKING NEWS! ***

It's time for a change! I'm finally moving to a more central location.

I'm hoping this will make me accessible to a whole new pool of gentlemen that I've not yet had the pleasure of meeting.

And maybe it will make things a little more convenient for my existing companions too.

My housemate/playmate Aurora Sky will of course be making the move with me as we're joined at the hip (and also at the lips - you decide which ones).

We can't give you an official date yet, but it's looking like it will be around mid-August.

The new pad is towards the Northbridge side of the CBD, and there's plenty of low-cost parking within walking distance.

I can't wait to christen our new humble abode with you!

But first, help me say farewell to the Innaloo apartment with a bang! We've had so many amazing memories there. If the walls could talk they would have some very perverted things to say. 

See you soon, lovers!

Jas x

New Love Shack Coming Soon! (Perth CBD)

Check Out My Profile!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

• Message For Guests

Welcome to Punter Planet's Community! To see most of our boards' content (a lot more than the small amount of topics you can see right now), you'll need to log in or create a free account. After registration, remember to validate your account via email (so please use a valid address and make sure the message we'll send you does not go to your spam folder).