• JasmineLane
    JasmineLane

Jasmine Lane - The New Girl!!

Hello Punters!

I'm so excited to be back from my break, and to be a brand new advertiser on PP!  Today I spent the day with an extremely talented photographer, so over the next few days I will be trickling some new pics through. It's been far too long since I updated them. 

For those of you interested in meeting me, this week is a bit choc-a-block, but I have plenty of availability coming up next week. If there's anything you'd like to know before booking in, just ask... I'm an open book. 😊

I'm also new to Snapchat & Twitter. Feel free to add/follow me if you like (SC: MissJasmineLane; Twitter: @MissJasmineLane). And if you're looking for some reading material to put you to sleep, you can find my blog at jasminelaneperth.com (you'll soon see that I use far too many words to express far too many thoughts).

See you soon! 

Jas x

IMG_2583.jpg

Check Out My Profile!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Wow... just, wow!

• Like 1

Looking forward to catching up next week x

• Like 1

• Message For Guests

Welcome to Punter Planet's Community! To see most of our boards' content (a lot more than the small amount of topics you can see right now), you'll need to log in or create a free account. After registration, remember to validate your account via email (so please use a valid address and make sure the message we'll send you does not go to your spam folder).