• ladyau
    ladyau

Enslave yourself with BDSM

Contact number : 0424826898

Open time:10am --8 pm

i working in leichhardt and Randwick 

My name is Kate ,22yo Indonesia angel ,165cm D cup ,Pretty face,good English

,I am a creative and sensual domme who has a genuine interest in BDSM. I believe this shines through during my sessions.

I demand total obedience and submission from my slaves – mind, body and soul. I am a strict but fair Mistress- so expect clear rules to be backed up by reward & punishment. My favourite activities include bondage, footdom, trampling, CBT… and a lot more… I am an expert in the male anatomy and will show you control over your own body that you have not been aware possible. Be prepared to be in a delirious blur of arousal, humiliation, pain, fear and sensuality.

Dominatrix

60mins                     $250

Strap on                    $40

Enslave yourself with BDSM

Check Out Our Profile!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

• Message For Guests

Welcome to Punter Planet's Community! To see most of our boards' content (a lot more than the small amount of topics you can see right now), you'll need to log in or create a free account. After registration, remember to validate your account via email (so please use a valid address and make sure the message we'll send you does not go to your spam folder).