11. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  12. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  13. Hair Colour: Brown
  14. Hair Length: Long
  15. Eyes Colour: Brown
  16. Skin Colour: Pale
  17. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  18. Body Shape: Slim
  19. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  20. Kissing Available: Unsure
  21. Blowjob: No
  22. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  23. Overall Looks: Model material
  24. Overall Personality: Lovely
  25. Overall Performance: Out of this world!

Bodyrotic - July 2014 - Crystal

I saw Crystal last Friday and hadn't seen her since a few meetings at the old Five Dock Bodyrotic location. 

My trips to BodyRotic are usually short notice so its sometime hard to line up with the rostered girls. 

Crystal is absolutely stunning and she has the sweetest personality. As soon as we started chatting I regretted that we hadn’t seen each other for so long.

There was very little massage and lots and lots of play time. We started on the chair, at one point she was under the table doing some extra work, then on my front and on my back. I guess she used me like a climbing gym. 

She was so very sexy and sweet!! She is dangerously addictive and she got me over the line twice in an hour without breaking a sweat. 

I have probably been to BODYROTIC about 15 times and this was by far the most outstanding session I have had.

Crystal, thank you so much you are delicious.

• Thanks 5

.  Great review.  I'm left wanting more... Keen to find out some more details of your appointment Hoochieman

Looks like crystal requires booking a day in advance. Called yesterday and she was booked out the entire day

Looks like crystal requires booking a day in advance. Called yesterday and she was booked out the entire day[emoji17]