Welcome to Punter Planet's Forums! To see most of our boards' content (a lot more than the small amount of topics you can see right now), you'll need to log in or create a free account. After registration, remember to validate your account via email (so please use a valid address and make sure the message we'll send you does not go to your spam folder).

Photo

Studio 54 - General Discussion ThreadPlease keep all non-session details here

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

caferacer27

caferacer27

• Moon Walkers
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Type:Punter
  • City:Melbourne
Good news, I seem to have stumbled upon their current website if any admins want to update it.

studio54gentlemansclub.weebly.com

dingo444

dingo444

• Moon Walkers
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
Gee a bit expensive for 60 minutes on the website rates. Should go for 30 minutes then book the same lady again for another 30 mins. LOL

Do they review the prices they post on the net? LOL

Manofkent

Manofkent

• Space Marshalls
  • 11,452 posts
  • City:melbourne

Good news, I seem to have stumbled upon their current website if any admins want to update it.

Thanks, forum and GDT updated :)

Gee a bit expensive for 60 minutes on the website rates. Should go for 30 minutes then book the same lady again for another 30 mins. LOL

$220 is the full 1hr price not ladies fee on top but I suspect you already know that ;)

mojo1234

mojo1234

• Moon Walkers
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Has anybody been with Jessica? Found her through gumtree and that she worked there. Fire truck red hair with double Fs

wetworks

wetworks

• Moon Walkers
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
Was in early sunday morning (17th) and seen one of the poorest line ups I have seen. 5? all old with no redeaming features between them.

walle

walle

• Moon Walkers
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Anyone know what happened to Kate, she seems to have gone missing :( , was on days Wed and Fri, superb service.

junkgl

junkgl

• Moon Walkers
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • City:Heidelberg

Anyone know what happened to Kate, she seems to have gone missing :( , was on days Wed and Fri, superb service.

Nope but if you find out let me know

La Cucaracha

La Cucaracha

It's been fucking fun, and it's been fun fucking

• Galactic Explorers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,968 posts

$220 is the full 1hr price not ladies fee on top but I suspect you already know that ;)

I may have just checked this after they made a change, but I'm not really following either argument here. Their rates are -

30 minutes - $45 Room hire, $75 Ladies fee, total of $120
45 minutes - $70 Room hitre, $100 Ladies fee, total of $170
60 minutes - $100 Room hire, $130 Ladies fee, total of $230

Dingo444 would rather spend $240 for the hour than $230? Okay, not so sure about that !
MoK, your answer suggests that there is a ladies fee ABOVE the $230? From what I can see, it's $230 INCLUSIVE of the Ladies fee. Or am I wrong?
:unsure: :wacko: :o

Was in early sunday morning (17th) and seen one of the poorest line ups I have seen. 5? all old with no redeaming features between them.

That's very sad. What really gets me is the "no redeeming features between them" part ... that just spells Collingwood Cheer Squad to me. :lol: :P :o B)

Manofkent

Manofkent

• Space Marshalls
  • 11,452 posts

MoK, your answer suggests that there is a ladies fee ABOVE the $230? From what I can see, it's $230 INCLUSIVE of the Ladies fee. Or am I wrong?
:unsure: :wacko: :o

At the time of writing that, I believe the website had the full 1hr price for room hire at; "Room Hire $220" and ladies fee whatever it was $120/130? on top (which was obviously a mistake) which according to the website made 30min x2 cheaper than 60min.

long_john

long_john

• Moon Walkers
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
I went to studio 54 few months ago. Very nice setup and a punter friendly place. I went on a week day around 7pm. I was nice to meet the ladies in a private intro room and was introduced to about 5-6 ladies. Booked one for half an hour. One of the most punter friendly setup i have visited. Definately recommended.

JohnLahtee12

JohnLahtee12

• Moon Walkers
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • City:Mlebourne
Any one knows what happen to May? Has she moved on to other places?

benmorgs

benmorgs

• Moon Walkers
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

I was in late Friday night couple weeks back. Rang first to see how many on...told there were 9 girls on so off there I went. Only got 2 intros and they were fairly old and disinterested. Asked if that's it and was told that 4 were in bookings. I know my maths aint great but 2 and 4 I'm pretty sure is 6 - not 9. Been here couple times before and had good times. Left dissapointed this time.Was chasing an hour too. At least I was still cashed up!

Tappertit

Tappertit

Loyal Member

• Galactic Explorers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,661 posts
  • Type:Stripper
They do tend to oversell on the number of women working.

Manofkent

Manofkent

• Space Marshalls
  • 11,452 posts

Studio 54 have been in touch to say that this website is not there's and have given us the right one. Forum updated. :)

http://www.studio54.net.au/

theprof

theprof

Loyal Member

• Galactic Explorers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,215 posts
Called into today early only one lady on a bit exotic, and older, did a very nice intro but didn't stay.
"I've had people walk out on me before, but not when I was being so charming."
- Deckard, "BladeRunner"

Do you want to come and play with me? For someone like you I charge nothing. You're very pretty, Pretty-Pretty.
- The Great Tyrant "Barbarella"

Fuddy Duddy

Fuddy Duddy

• Moon Walkers
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Studio 54 have been in touch to say that this website is not there's and have given us the right one. Forum updated. :)

http://www.studio54.net.au/

Pretty close to useless web site. No mention of their ladies, no roster. If I needed a map I could use a Melways!

sherrie517

sherrie517

• Earthlings
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
any new lady n studio 54 ???

Warick

Warick

Loyal Member

• Galactic Explorers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,935 posts

any new lady n studio 54 ???

Go find out for yourself,lazy!!!

bigdirtyjase

bigdirtyjase

Advanced Member

• Moon Walkers
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Pretty close to useless web site. No mention of their ladies, no roster. If I needed a map I could use a Melways!

With the amount of ladies that rotate through Studio 54 - keeping it up to date would be very difficult.

Always best to call beforehand

wetworks

wetworks

• Moon Walkers
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
Was in late on wednesday 12th june and the line up was very poor.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users