Bedroom Eyes - General Discussion Thread

H ... really depends on what YOU find 'good' looking ....

Buzz is correct, in my opinion .... both those girls are stunning! You may not agree!

Hey guys looking for a tip.

Wanting to book Cara for an upcoming visit to Sydney (would be my first re-visit!) but I am considering a double. Can anyone who has had the pleasure give me a heads up on this, lots of reviews on Cara but not much in the way of doubles.

Hey guys looking for a tip.

Wanting to book Cara for an upcoming visit to Sydney (would be my first re-visit!) but I am considering a double. Can anyone who has had the pleasure give me a heads up on this, lots of reviews on Cara but not much in the way of doubles.

might sound strange, but why not ask Macy?

she can always find out on your behalf....

hope this helps :)

might sound strange, but why not ask Macy?

I will be doing that but wanted to hear from punters experience if possible.

The website lists a few options for Cara with doubles, but unfortunately Alwaysready Emily is not one of them!

The website lists a few options for Cara with doubles, but unfortunately Alwaysready Emily is not one of them!

May not be Bi double but you can always ask for a straight double.

Has anyone seen K1k1? She seems tempting but not sire if i can afford it.

Cheers

I see K1k1 is coming back to Sydney, any feedback from last time?

I also noticed that she was coming back to Sydney...and that she has also dropped her rates. It is a pity i am in Sydney 1 week after she is there :( . O well i might have to make a special trip to Melbourne if she heads that way.

Why is it so hard to get a hold of these guys ?

Left a voice message 6 days ago then SMS yesterday no reply

Guess I'll just have to email

I've always made contact by email first. Turn-around time is not immediate, but also not unreasonable.

In case some don't know, the gorgeous Cara has gone in indefinite holidays. AndyJ was there to say goodbye on everyone's behalf. :)

Did not realise the holiday was indefinite. I'm devastated that I didn't get the chance to see her again. She will be missed.

Mind you, indefinite does not mean permanent. From what I understood she'll be back, just not as frequently available as until now (particularly for us Sydney-siders).

Cara went overseas for an "indefinite period" a couple of years back too. Whether that means she'll be back again, remains to be seen. I gather she's got the travel bug.

Unless she postponed, she was flying today. I know the newsletter said until Sunday, but I believe Friday was her last day. You can always call to be on the safe side.

Try the emails, i have never had a problem when i have made bookings

Cheers for that i'll try email

i do think it's common courtesy and good business practice on their behalf to at least make return call or an sms though.

Really confused. Just noticed (Sydney based) BRE announced Brooklyn is touring Sydney. ??? :huh: :blink: :wacko: