Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Grace
  2. Session Month: March
  3. Session Year: 2012
  4. Type of Service: Parlour Worker
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Club 741
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): 741 Geelong Rd Brooklyn, Victoria 3025
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): 9314 4242
  8. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): http://club741.com.au/
  9. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $225
  10. Location where session took place: Victoria
  11. Session Day: Weekday
  12. Session Time: Evening
  13. Estimated Age: 26 - 30
  14. Estimated Ethnic Group: Polynesian Origin
  15. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  16. Hair Colour: Dark
  17. Hair Length: Long
  18. Eyes Colour: Brown
  19. Skin Colour: Tanned
  20. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  21. Body Shape: Athletic
  22. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  23. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  24. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  25. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  26. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  27. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  28. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  29. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  30. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  31. Overall Looks: Attractive
  32. Overall Personality: Fun
  33. Overall Performance: Great service

Club 741 - March 2012 - Grace

Another fight with my ex was followed by an hour long drive back home from her place.

She left me high and dry yet again.

Ah well, time to hit my usual route: Club 741 -> Octopussy -> Spellbound -> Sea Pearls.

I wanted to see this big assed Mediterranean girl with crooked nose (Anyone knows her name?).

I never stayed with her before, but I just felt like slamming a nice round ass that night.

Off to the waiting room, ladies come and introduce themselves.

That usual Asian contingent first, then couple of other girls, and last but not least Grace.

She's an attractive, athletic girl with long dark hair wearing a sexy black dress.

She introduces herself and I immediately pick up that unmistakable Kiwi accent.

She's down here for work, comes and goes often, she's from Auckland.

She has a little bit of Maori in her, and would love some Australian ASAP please. Cheeky!

Ok, my big assed girl is not here and chances are that I won't find any in the other 3 establishments.

Grace seems like fun, what the hell, I'll book her for 30mins and see how we go.

She comes and grabs my hand. As we are walking upstairs, I put my hand under her dress between her legs.

It's fucking warm, smooth and I like it. She turns around, smiles, and grabs by dick.

"I wanna see what you're hiding here"

We get into the room, she unzips my pants and pulls my cock out.

"Wow, that's a nice cock, you are wet already"

She smudges my precum gently all over my knob, and it feels really good.

"Time for a shower, I'll be back soon" she says and walks out of the room grinning.

I walk out of the shower, dry myself up and lie down on the bed.

She hops in the bed too and we start kissing, then she starts sucking my nipples.

I'm throbbing in her hand, and she feels it.

She goes down and starts rubbing my cock all over her face.

"I love the smell of cock" she says and spits on my knob.

She starts rubbing her spit all over my knob and cock while she's eating my cojones.

I'm about to blow a huge load everywhere but she stops me.

"I wanna feel that cock inside me" she says, puts on a condom and sits on me reverse cowgirl.

At first, she takes it in nice and slow, goes up/down few times and then proceeds to slam me.

This girl was fucking slamming me ... hard!

I don't think I lasted 1 minute, it was fast and furious.

I try to get my breath back, and she starts playing with my cock again, getting me hard in 5 minutes again.

She repeats the same "procedure" again and start to fuck me reverse cowgirl yet again.

She starts off slow with a nice tease.

Her pussy is great, just perfect. She's squeezing her wall muscles around my shaft while looking back at me with that cute smile of hers. Then she starts to speed it up slowly. She turns her head around and lustfully licks her lips.

While moaning gently she says:

"I love riding your cock, it's a perfect fit for my pussy!"

It's fast and furious yet again, and few minutes later I blow my load again.

We chat a bit more, I shower, dress and go home very satisfied.

Well fuck me drunk, 2-ce in 25 mins is not something I can usually do.

It was fast, furious and I felt that I've been fucked.

Hope I can track down this girl again next time I'm in Melbourne.

• Thanks 10

chronchi83, thanks for sharing the review of Grace, sounds like you enjoyed her company, cheers :)

I altered the title to the correct way for PP ;)

Yep I had her this week sorry to lazy to type a review but would recommend she is nice, sexy great to fuck. I've been to the strippers in Melbourne a few times never fucked any but fucking Grace should be like fucking a stripper . It's a shame this shop is $125 for 30mins. If it was less I'd be back every week.

can confim Grace is a great fuck,has a great body and loves to suck cock,treat her nice and she will treat you nice.she likes her wet cunt licked and when you think you,ve fucked the shit out of her she will fuck the shit out of you, only down side is she has teeth like a horse but still a beautiful girl that knows how to ride a cock and get a couple of loads out of you so, would like to fuck her again for sure

Used to be a regular with Grace at 741.  If you think she rides you like crazy on the first punt, she tries to annihilate your cock if you dare return.  It's a shame she seems to have disappeared from the scence :(