16. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  17. Hair Colour: Brown
  18. Hair Length: Medium
  19. Eyes Colour: Brown
  20. Skin Colour: Tanned
  21. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  22. Body Shape: Petite
  23. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  24. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  26. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  27. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  28. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  29. Full Sex Available: No
  30. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  31. Kissing Available: No
  32. Blowjob: No
  33. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  34. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  35. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  36. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  37. Extras Charged: No, all included
  38. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  39. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  40. Overall Personality: Lovely
  41. Overall Performance: Great service

Dream Girls - April 2017 - Yoyo

Okay fellow puntaholics im sure you've all heard about and/or read the reviews on the recently refurbished DREAM GIRLS @ 130 Botany Rd Alexandria...!?! If u have not then do yourself and your one eyed buddy a massive favour and get there post haste. Yep i mean immediately!!! Forget about work, Forget about uni, Forget about those pesky appointments, Forget about all that shit gents. Your only pressing priority is to get ur arse an uber, or in a taxi, a rikshaw, hot air balloon, submarine, a pogo stick, charter a chopper, steal a moped or hyjack a government bus if u have too and get there while the planets are in allignment and while the Rub 'n' Tug Gods are granting wishes. 

In my opinion and more importantly in the opinion of my one eyed buddy it is as good as a Rubzy is ever gonna get in this town. Its clean, Its modern, Its organised, Its value for money, its relaxed and friendly, with clean towels and working showers, has hot and cute girls in sexy outfits that can actually give a proper massage aswell as a quality wristy, and if ur wanting extras theres full service provided by a few girls if u like to have ur cake and eat it too. Who dosent? Im deffinately no R & T guru and nor am i a greenhorn but i do know a quality establishment when i see it, i just hope it can maintain it. 

That being said, nothing in this world is perfect and we all know the Rub 'n' Tug Gods dont give it up that easily Unfortunately. 

So this morning i thought what a better way to show my respect and gratitude to our fallen soldiers than to have a sexy asian chick in a nurses uniform massage me and jerk me off! After all its was the diggers commitment and sacrifice that has allowed us the possibility to pleasure this oily luxury in the first place. 'LEST WE FORGET'....

10 minutes away i called and spoke to the boss lady who was quite friendly, pleasantly informed me she had 3-4 very beautiful, sexy Korean girls available. The BL sent me a text with directions, parking and other particulars which for a non-local would be very helpful. parked nearby and was minutes away on foot when BL called me to ask if i was coming!?! as i start to think hmmmm Pushy..? or just Thorough..? i answer saying im parking now i'll be a couple of minutes and hung up. i looked at my phone and there was 1 missed call from her. as i start to think hmmm 1 call is being Thorough... 2 calls is being Pushy..!, i walk into the discreet or non-disceet entry depending on if its a public holiday or a bumper to bumper traffic like most other days. buzz and im let in by BL who is not particularly visible while my eyes adjust in the dimly lit entryway as she closes the door behind me. i get to the small counter and BL appears in front of me and sits at her at her computer with a smile saying 'oooh very handsome man for you today YOYO'. Turns out that 'allegedly Pushy Boss Lady' is actually a Sexy, petite, Hot Boss Lady in stilettos spilling out of her nursey outfit just perfectly. so i returned her the compliment and paid $125 for an hour with Yoyo the korean student and was given room#7. i was carrying some excess funds and asked about full service and hot BL informed me the full service girls were busy atm but offered me 2 girls to which i politely declined. Due to BL noticing just how much excess funds i was carrying she offered me 2 girls 4 more times as i walked up the stairs. again i politely declined and complimented her on her upselling technique. as i slowly walked up the stairs i had a birds eye view directly down BL's cleavage to the top of her g-string which was a pleasant change from most mamasan views i can recollect and it was partially what made me forget my room# lol because i found myself in room#4. eventually i settled in #7 waiting for yoyo to arrive. if the BL is anything to go by then i was very confident that yoyo was gonna be a similar variety of sexy nursey goodness only younger. 

Yoyo rolled in and was exactly that. said hi with a mutual kiss and squeeze on the bum and had a shower and chat as she checked me and her sexy self out in the huge mirror. she helped me dry off and it was face down ass up and yoyo began a very firm skilled massage with lots of oil and lots of rubbing her pussy on my feet, arms and head . Then turn over was a goose bump inducing full frontal light fingered caress, gentle blowing on my balls and hair tickles all over with lots of nipple sucking, pussy rubbing, and a good hand technique and plenty of mirror action .. yoyo is a gorgeous, fresh, tanned skin, bubbly, well spoken THAI girl from Bangkok! The girls honesty let her non korean cat out the bag lol. we were chatting about her liking kpop and korean make up and style and i a little later i mentioned im off to thailand soon and she said she was missing home in bkk so much.. anyways Yoyo is hot, sweet, skilled and im going to see her again for sure but im going to use the same plan for my next couple visits and just roll up and hopefully be pleasantly surprised again. but my real plan is to get BL outta that nurse outfit as soon as the Rub 'n' Tug Gods make it happen......

my pick for the trifecta is:       130 Botany rd-  227 Broadway -VIP69

Punt on Gents.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 9

Yep u can just call up and book a time but that's good if u have seen a girl before or know the girls name that u want to see. Or u can just show up and take ur pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went to Sunny today. $110, HJ + Bodyslide, not too bad, they're not as rough as Thai massages, good thai food down the road of this joint. 
She gave me a light massage, rubbed her pussy nice and wet before body sliding, she offered $50 for bbj but her english is poor so I thought

it was $30, I only paid $40 extra. She is not Japanese, most of the girls there are chinese background pretending to be good, I prefer the 
joint at good fortune massage $100 + hj no body sliding. 

She sucked the living fuck out of me, but I couldn't cum her skills are amateur like. 
overall 3/5, would go back if I was 100% desperate. 

Reception was not bad, a little pushy and they just lie all the time. 
Parking was great, parked at IGA, plenty of food around. 
Clean area, quite busy, just be a little discrete when exiting.

They advertised a Colombian girl to come but that was bullshit. 
Anyone recommend any other good RNT joints?

Sunny was nice, she let me load onto her tits.

I would recommend scoping around and don't be intimated by the lady boss. 
Its your money do what u need to do.

I tried full service with sunny but she declined, at least I know they have standards.

She loved sucking me off

The pros of this place is young girls, clean, showers, easy parking and decent price. I however would prefer a better massage and no shower at good fortune.

I've had Alina on Wed offer f/s..
Been with Yoyo previously too, shes a smoking young hottie

Agree with OP, one of the better shops