Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Armani
  2. Session Month: March
  3. Session Year: 2017
  4. Type of Service: Parlour Worker
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): CLUB 741
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): 741 Geelong Rd, Brooklyn VIC 3012
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): (03) 9314 4242
  8. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $225
  9. Location where session took place: Victoria
  10. Session Day: Weekday
  11. Session Time: Daytime
  12. Estimated Age: 26 - 30
  13. Estimated Ethnic Group: Indian Origin
  14. Hair Colour: Black
  15. Hair Length: Long
  16. Eyes Colour: Brown
  17. Skin Colour: Dark
  18. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  19. Body Shape: Curvy
  20. Estimated Body Size: 12 to 14
  21. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  22. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  23. Kissing Available: Unsure
  24. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  25. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  26. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  27. Overall Looks: Attractive
  28. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  29. Overall Performance: It was okay

Club 741 - March 2017 - Armani

happyrootin

Finally managed to get a booking with the elusive Armani. Had to call ahead to make sure she was there as she has a habit of leaving her shifts early. I would describe her as Indian, tall, with a big booty. The booty is all i came for.

i made a 30min booking and we went upstairs to the room. She doesn't really talk much and kind of rushes the service. On to the bed for a cbj that was average, but it was okay as i was looking forward to the main event. She asked me what position i liked and i grinned like a kid lost in a candy factory. She assumed the doggy position and damn that ass, it was a sight to behold.Nice and big and firm. I Slid in and watched those cheeks devour my dick. She told me to fuck her harder and boy did i accept the challenge. With one hand, she spread her cheek and i went balls deep. The whole session was doggy as i enjoyed watching that ass. As i was nearing crossing the line, i grabbed both shoulders and pounded her as hard as i could. The orgasm was intense and we were both breathing heavily. There was no recovery as she was quickly in the shower. By the time i got out of the shower, she was dressed and waiting for me. The buzzer hadn't gone off with 10 min to go. Was a bit annoyed about that.

Would i return? Yes but not for her due to the rushed Service. If you like the sight of a big firm booty doggystyle then she's the girl for you. Theres another tall big booty girl named Carla or Carmela . Will check her out at some stage and report back. 

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

Thanks HR. Well you got your booty and the sex sounded ok but the rushing and time cheating should warrant not returning.

Yes but not for her due to the rushed Service.
It certainly did sound rushed.. :unsure:  

I would give any girl a miss if she get dressed before the buzzer goes off. Thanks for the warning.