15. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  16. Hair Colour: Blond
  17. Hair Length: Long
  18. Eyes Colour: Green
  19. Skin Colour: Tanned
  20. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  21. Body Shape: Curvy
  22. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  23. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  24. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  25. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  26. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  27. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  28. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  29. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  30. Kissing Available: Unsure
  31. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  32. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  33. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  34. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  35. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  36. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  37. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  38. Overall Looks: Model material
  39. Overall Personality: Fun
  40. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bliss on Crown - March 2017 - Carmen

Those of you here who have spoken to me will know how absolutely picky I am with punting. I rarely write reviews unless they are outstanding or to advise my fellow punters to steer clear. 

Before I start.. If money is a concern for you then pick another parlor. Rate was 260 for an hour of oil slide and relaxation massage plus another 220 for BJ and FS. Totaling 480 for the hour. Didn't bother me in the slightest but apparently it's a sore spot with alot of unwary punters. 

From the intro Carmen was absolutely stunning. Gorgeous face, pert body, ass to die for. Something about this Dutch honey handing me a scotch and watching me shower was very satisfying. 

The massage was outstanding, she seemed amused at how ticklish I was. Body slide front and back did the job of foreplay getting me ready to go. Carmen knew how to tease. Slow grinding and a husky whisper "want to fuck me?" during a cheeky titjob was definitely one of the highlights.  

On with the dom and into some CBJ and 69 and yep. Carmen has the prettiest most delicate bits I have ever seen in my life, in and out of punting without exaggeration. I was 100% pussy whipped. 

She got on top for missionary but she caught on to my ass fixation pretty quick and rode me in reverse cowgirl to completion. Shoutout to her for letting me go soft inside her to the rhythm of a nice slow twerk. Heaven.

Conclusion 
Carmen was excellent. I would consider returning and would go as far to plan my next visit around her schedule. 

Special mention:

- Fantastic music. Busting a nut to Baby Bash - Suga was fantastic.

• Thanks 3

Offtopic:

Template might need changing to put the hourly figure in that’s mentioned in the text.

In case you would like to and are unsure how to go about it the image below shows the edit button available for reviewers.

gallery_35663_1624_11188.jpg

I disagree with Pargon, the hourly rate is what it costs you to get in the room and spend an hour.  If you pay extras on top of that it becomes obvious in the review.  No need to change anything Madrigal and thanks for the review. 

Thank you for the review.

Rnt joints do wind up quite expensive compared to parlours; particularly when thinking about all the gymnastics on a narrow table.

I disagree with Pargon, the hourly rate is what it costs you to get in the room and spend an hour.  If you pay extras on top of that it becomes obvious in the review.  No need to change anything Madrigal and thanks for the review. 

As I agree with you… its rather mean to disagree with me *giggles*… reviewer the figure that goes into the template is $250- as it’s the nearest option to the hourly cost ($260-) mentioned in the text.

Thanks for your review! :)

Thanks for the stunning review Madrigal. Like you, when it comes to punting it's about value not price.

She sounds like fun. Thanks for including the "pretty" description, I'll add to my calendar

Nice review.... I have not been to this place in donkey's years. May be I should make some time ti visit.