12. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  13. Hair Colour: Brown
  14. Hair Length: Medium
  15. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  16. Skin Colour: Pale
  17. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  18. Body Shape: Slim
  19. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  20. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  21. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  22. Kissing Available: No
  23. Blowjob: No
  24. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  25. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  26. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  27. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  28. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - July 2016 - Nina

Ahh, the great Nina.

Nina is my first choice when visiting Bodyrotic. She has a slim tidy body, with small boobs. She always gives a sensual, slow massage, I guess she know what I like now. One thing I can say is that she is always up for listening to the clients needs.

I had a nice sensual rub down on the back and legs, followed by some great shoulder rub. In this time I played with her boobs and ass.

Nina gets under the table for some top handy work and it takes self control not to blow. On the tunr over she is all over me. Body slides and hand work soon brings me to an end.

Nina is highly recommended.

• Thanks 5

"Nina gets under the table for some top handy work and it takes self control not to blow. On the tunr over she is all over me. Body slides and hand work soon brings me to an end."

Smithy, is this is a milking table?

Thanks for the review.

Nina is one of my favourites. She's a wonderful girl. Very caring and sensuality personified.

smithy01988, thanks for sharing the review of Nina cheers. As it's your 5th review, you now have access to the SML. :)

I caught up with the most adorable Nina today before she departed for a short Christmas break. She is one of the most exceptional girls who unfailingly gives so much of herself to ensure you have the very best time ever. Such a lovely, sensual and sexy young lady with a heart of gold. I've had so many happy times with Nina this year and I'm looking forward to many more next year as well. In my opinion she's the perfect masseuse.

PlayDohBalls, any indication of how short the "short Christmas break" will be? I seemed to have just missed her, and I do miss her. 

Hopefully very short. The roster for next week should be posted soon and then we'll know. But I'm glad she is having a break over Christmas. She deserves it.