16. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  17. Hair Colour: Dark
  18. Hair Length: Medium
  19. Eyes Colour: Brown
  20. Skin Colour: Olive
  21. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  22. Body Shape: Slim
  23. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  24. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  26. Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
  27. Any Tattoos?: Several
  28. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  29. Full Sex Available: No
  30. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  31. Kissing Available: No
  32. Blowjob: No
  33. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  34. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  35. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  36. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  37. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  38. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  39. Overall Personality: Fun
  40. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - May 2016 - Nikita

Having been a regular of bodyrotic for some time I have always enjoyed my time there with the girls I have met although lately it has been a struggle to get there during the week due to other commitments.

Today I walked in without an appointment and met Nikita.

The intro as she apologised for once we were in the room was a little brief but she was in the middle of putting on her makeup so apology accepted . Lol

When she returned to the room she took control which I like . Her massage skills are excellent although I wasn't here for a massage.

I'm not into details . Sorry . All I can say is if you are looking for a genuine R&T then Nikita is as good as it gets. Attentive and fun with a really nice touch and superb ending . And an awesome body .

So go and find out for yourself . If I tell you too much it may spoil the experience .

• Thanks 3

Extras are something that will always vary between the individual client and the girl. As does the price. It is pointless IMO to discuss that on PP or anywhere else for that matter. Bodyrotic is a 5 star establishment and have a strict no FS policy.

At $250 an hour for a standard R n T is reasonably expensive. I asked about extras to give an idea of what VFM is on offer, if the girls are beautiful then may be it is worth it, but if extras are for nude or bodysides I feel that should be inclusive, if you want to tip that is your choice but extras for that is a bit ridiculous IMO.

At $250 an hour for a standard R n T is reasonably expensive. I asked about extras to give an idea of what VFM is on offer, if the girls are beautiful then may be it is worth it, but if extras are for nude or bodysides I feel that should be inclusive, if you want to tip that is your choice but extras for that is a bit ridiculous IMO.

I could be wrong but.......     For $260 you get a beautiful girl, a massage, nude, a bodyslide. touching on the outside, and sometimes on the inside, a happy ending if she can take you there.   FS is banned by the management but you can always dream.

This is what he said : " All I can say is if you are looking for a genuine R&T then Nikita is as good as it gets. Attentive and fun with a really nice touch and superb ending . And an awesome body .    So go and find out for yourself . If I tell you too much it may spoil the experience ."   Sounds pretty good to me.

I could be wrong but.......     For $260 you get a beautiful girl, a massage, nude, a bodyslide. touching on the outside, and sometimes on the inside, a happy ending if she can take you there.   FS is banned by the management but you can always dream.

This is what he said : " All I can say is if you are looking for a genuine R&T then Nikita is as good as it gets. Attentive and fun with a really nice touch and superb ending . And an awesome body .    So go and find out for yourself . If I tell you too much it may spoil the experience ."   Sounds pretty good to me.

I met and booked Nikita for 45 minutes . 10 min in I wish I had booked her for 2hours . What else can I say .

The hourly rate does seem high for a non fs service. But let me tell you, dont be fooled into thinking its a rip off. Some (not all) of the girls here really take it up a notch to the nezt level without the traditional services such as bjs and fs. How? Mate i dont know, but its a whole new and different experience thats so highly erotic that I've experienced my best orgasms? At the hands of a few of these ladies. And trust me I've been around. For me its something that you will never experience from a normal civilian relationship, something focused on you, you give and take, both enjoy and engage in somewhat sexual activities and you're made to feel like a king.

I havnt seen nikita but sounds like someone to look out for.

Of coarse ymmv for everyone. Especially when it comes to extras. I was quoted a $200 extra at br the other day for an activity that wasnt so sexual. So be wise and pick the right ones

At that price, I hope BBBJ is available.. :unsure:  

Today I walked in without an appointment and met Nikita.

I thought you were on the plane with Ava...  :lol:

That was a great review JB. Sounds like you really enjoyed your time with Nikita. I might be wrong, but is this your 1st review? Well done! You're on your way to StarMastery. Yes, BR is certainly 5 star and with a strict policy for nothing that requires a condom. But that's a bonus in my opinion as the girls give you a sensual experience that can't be beaten. And it seems Nikita certainly provided that for you.

Yep, Bodyrotic is certainly a 5-star place, been going there on and off for 20+ years now. Since way back in the Five Dock days. What I have noticed lately tho is that some girls are charging extra for what used to be the norm.  I can remember not too long ago that girls who asked for extra dosh didn't last there very long.  Now I don't like to ask if they do extras as it could be an open invitation for them to charge for what they may have done anyway.  Who are the best girls to see there now?

Then don't ask. Either enjoy what's on offer or wait until the girl brings it up. It's simple really . Respect goes along way with any of the girls you are lucky enough to meet .

Who are the best girls. There all good . And all very , very different and interesting .

recently visited BR and saw melody. maybe i should of seen nakita from your review.

i will get around to posting a review soon.

I'm not into details . Sorry . All I can say is if you are looking for a genuine R&T then Nikita is as good as it gets. Attentive and fun with a really nice touch and superb ending . And an awesome body .

So go and find out for yourself . If I tell you too much it may spoil the experience .

Its not FS folks!  But close to.  What a body.  The view from above is fascinating.  Yes.  I too would really like to know just how much I would have to pay for FS.  ;)

I saw Nikita recently, after seeing some positive feel back, this review included.   She is a lovely lady, and gives a great massage,  has a lovely touch.   As well as getting me excited, we had few laughs as well which is always a good bonus.  

BR is certainly 5 star and with a strict policy for nothing that requires a condom.

Bareback blowjobs do not require a condom.

Bareback blowjobs do not require a condom.

That's another discussion point entirely I think, and it raises the spectre of STI's. There seem to be a few places around where BBBJ's are on offer, but good luck with your sexual health. If you're after BBBJ's then you won't find it at BR.

Having read this review I made a 1 hour booking with Nikita sight unseen.  One seen, never unseen, it was fan-bloody-tastic.  I went back a few times and raised the question of extra's. 

Lets just say - for the standard price Nikita was one of the best girls at BR.  However, for the extra's, you would be better going to a FS parlour, where you would get more, for less, if you kno what I mean.

Unfortunately, Nikita seems to have left BR  :(