17. Body Shape: Slim
  18. Kissing Available: Unsure
  19. Blowjob: Unsure
  20. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  21. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  22. Overall Personality: Fun
  23. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - November 2015 - Alice

This was my first trip to Bodyrotic and the experience was fantastic. I just went for the half hour at $150. The great thing about a good R'n'T is that you can - if lucky - get all of the playful teasing, youthful beauty and satisfaction of a high-end full service without baulking at how much cash you just splashed for a brief hormonal indulgence. There's a lot more to lurve making than intercourse, and Alice (from Prague) has a great little routine down that is bound to please most discerning chaps.

Alice has some serous tatouage on her back, not something I'm not massively keen on, but she is slim, pretty, reasonably young and has a stunningly-shaped, cottontail butt. She is aware of this asset and at various points during our encounter positioned herself in such a way as to emphasise what was perhaps her most pleasing quality.

The massage tables here have two holes - one for you face and one for your tackle. After a nice albeit soft, oily massage with moments of sensitive cock and ball play, Alice climbed under the table to emulate a 69 position, massaging my package expertly whist displaying her bald pussy and clit which she rubbed and tickled with her nicely presented, delicate hands (dark peach nail polish to match her toes).

On top, Alice directed her hands over her body and allowed me to suck on her small but well-shaped titties and lightly (very lightly) spank her gorgeous round arse. I can't remember all the details but she did finish me off by alternating between tugging and slapping my cock against her glistening breasts, all the while taking a light spank to the derriere.

Fabulous!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Yes Doscavo. I saw her on Friday and your review is just as I saw it too. All the BR girls I have met are stunning and Alice is right up there with them.

.......There's a lot more to lurve making than intercourse, ....

You are absolutely correct Doscavo. And this is why sensual massage is so great. I think the eroticism is way higher.

Jb ,I get your point and really agree that the eroticism of sensual massage is terrific .When done well it beats a mindless fuck hands down.

Even so ,as much as I like BR ,their prices are really at the very top end of the scale for what they offer ,and proportionately have risen far more than inflation in all the years I've been going there. Still it is a bloody good hobby and you can usually have some good fun and sexy times with some really great girls who in most cases are as nice as they are pretty.

Kevvie . I guess it's all about your budget and expectations. As for inflation well while ever the AUD is down all is good at least in my world. For me $250 an hour once or twice a week to have some quality time is awesome. Life is short and I intend to enjoy all the options .

Kevvie . I guess it's all about your budget and expectations. As for inflation well while ever the AUD is down all is good at least in my world. For me $250 an hour once or twice a week to have some quality time is awesome. Life is short and I intend to enjoy all the options .

True, life is short enjoy it to the max!! In my profession I've seen a lot of people's lives cut short in their prime. Enjoy the girls and their company even if it costs a few $$$.

I don't mind paying the price at all. It means that the girls also get paid a higher amount, which I am all for. They certainly deserve it for looking after us with the style, grace and good humour that they provide along with their beauty and sensuality.