18. Kissing Available: Unsure
  19. Blowjob: Unsure
  20. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  21. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  22. Overall Personality: Lovely
  23. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - November 2015 - Arianna

stavrosarissa

Hello fellow punters - this is my first review so I hope it lives up to expectations.

Not only is this my first review but also one of my third punt ever. I now understand why Bodyrotic has such positive reviews and fans.

Recent circumstances have put in me in a position to be able to explore 'Rub and Tug' massages and I've managed to visit both Nirvana and Bliss on Crown. I wish I visited Bodyrotic first with the first thing that stood out to me was how nicely down the place is and how friendly the receptionist was. Being new to this I was also impressed that I was walked into a private waiting room as I waited for the ever stunning Arianna to greet me.

Stavros meets Arianna

Unsure what to expect I can confirm that what they have on their website depicts Arianna in her truest form. I'm not sure how this works for the other girls but certainly hope this is true. Arianna is a beautiful women with curves in all the right places. A kiss on the cheek as a hello and she grabs me by the hand and leads me to our room for the next hour. She leaves me in the room to get have a shower and get comfortable and returns with oil not long after. I explain to her that this I'm still quite new to this experience and wasnt sure what to expect. This is where she showed her true character and asked me what I would like - this simple gesture made me feel I that I was in her hands for the session and that she would take care of me. I described that I would like a firm massage with a hint of raunch if she was comfortable with it. She explained that was her speciality and that we would enjoy our time together.

Laying on my front she slowly worked her hands along my back and shoulders, loosening up what felt like years of tension. I got the impression that she's well versed in proper massage treatments. From time to time she would tease my bum and grab a hold of mini-Stavros as she worked her away down my thighs and legs.

She asked if I like to turn over and slowly removed what remaining lingerie she had on. Arianna truly is a godess and you can tell she works hard to maintain that. Shorlty after she jumped ontop of me and would plant kisses along my chest while slowly tugging my member. We finished in that position and layed together chatting. I got to learn a little more about Arianna and some of her hobbies outside of Bodyrotic. Eventually it was time to finish up and shower.

Looking forward to our next session together.

• Thanks 2

Great review thanks for sharing stavrosarissa

+1

And PrincessDani, I think I've just fallen in lust with "dat ass" in your avatar :wub:

I think I've just fallen in lust with "dat ass" in your avatar
 Just for laughs I should change it to a really gross butt, then when people read you love my avatar they will be complexed as to why :P

Just for laughs I should change it to a really gross butt, then when people read you love my avatar they will be complexed as to why :P

That would be funny and that sort of thing has been done before.

I'm sure I'm not the only one round these parts who would be more than a little disappointed if you did though.

Hey guys

I'm a n00b so I posted this is the general BR discussion board too

Anyone seen or heard of Arianna lately?

It was a while ago I saw her ... Fantastic!

is she still at BR?