15. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  16. Hair Colour: Brown
  17. Hair Length: Medium
  18. Eyes Colour: Brown
  19. Skin Colour: Pale
  20. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  21. Body Shape: Petite
  22. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  23. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  24. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  25. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  26. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  27. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  28. Full Sex Available: No
  29. Kissing Available: Unsure
  30. Blowjob: No
  31. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  32. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  33. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  34. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  35. Overall Looks: Pretty
  36. Overall Personality: Fun
  37. Overall Performance: Out of this world!

Bodyrotic - November 2015 - Nina

cutepom77

I had a bit of spare time on a business trip, so decided to visit Bodyrotic at around 10:30am. Saw a line up of at least 7 or 8 ladies, and had difficultly choosing as they were all hot. However, I chose Nina based on her cute petite looks, and vaguely remembering reading a good review (or two) or her on this forum.

Booked a 30 min session, and enjoyed looking at her cute bottom on the way up to the room.

After a shower, we went through the motions of the session. I asked for lots of teasing, and got it. In brief, Nina:

• Is cute, and fun to be with.
  • Has a very attractive cute body, with nice bum and B cup breast.
  • Provides an absolutely amazing erotic massage, and puts in a lot of effort.
  • Knows exactly how to press mens buttons

After one of the best orgasms of my life, she even managed to make the clean up erotic, followed by a brief finish to the massage. She then helped washed the oil off my back in the shower.

Nina is well recommended!!

Probably a good thing I don't live in Sydney as she could burn a hole in my pocket!

• Thanks 3

Probably a good thing I don't live in Sydney as she could burn a hole in my pocket!
:lol:  :lol: That can happen anywhere,, B)  

Exactly how i started. 30 mins, almost died. Now hooked for life. Guys if you havnt seen her. Keep it that way. By 10:30am she basically has 1 or 2 hours not booked for the day. Stars havnt aligned in a while, help a brother out here lol.

Thanks for the review. Ur lucky to have found her in the line up. Prepare to have a secret nina fund lol

I spent a happy hour with Nina last Friday. She is an amazing girl. She always leaves you glowing and wishing you could stay with her all day. I love everything about her - her petite sexy body, the way she spoils you, her conversation, and of course her massage is sensational. She is an incredible bundle of energy and she really does enjoy what she does. And I really love catching up with her, which I do as often as I can.

I've written many comments about Nina and all of them sing her praises. And I know that many others feel the same as me. I caught up with her again today. I'm an addict. Nina, you are amazing!

I think you're wrong Princess. All my wishes have been granted so far with this lovely lady.

Pretty sure shes a once in a life time kinda girl for me. When she retires ill need rehab

I think you're wrong Princess. All my wishes have been granted so far with this lovely lady.

I should clarify that I was not in any way referring to "extras".