18. Body Shape: Petite
  19. Kissing Available: No
  20. Blowjob: No
  21. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  22. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  23. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  24. Overall Looks: An absolute goddess!
  25. Overall Personality: Fun
  26. Overall Performance: Out of this world!

Bodyrotic - May 2015 - Grace

No better way to start the week than a trip to BR. By no means am I a regular but I’m yet to be disappointed there. The interior décor gives a good ambience and sets the mood for some sexy times :D

Phoned ahead and booked in Grace for my first time. Her photos on the BR website look scrub-diddly-umptious and she's just as finger-licking good in person. We got ourselves acquitted over a steamy striptease before the massage. With each piece of clothing that came off the grinding and teasing got harder and faster. Her gentle moans, nibbling of the ear lobe and cheeky lick of the balls really got me going. Her magical hands carried through to the massage. Great technique that almost had me fast asleep until the teasing picked up again. The lead up to the finale offered some amazing views from both above and below the table. She’s very a genuine, bubbly and down-to-earth gal. I can’t imagine anyone having a bad experience with her. I’ll certainly be back for more ;).

That concludes my first review. I’ve certainly benefited from the reviews of others. My turn to pay it forward.  

• Thanks 8

Well done for your first review and you were very complimentary of Grace. She sounds like a great girl.

Phoned ahead and booked in Grace for my first time. Her photos on the BR website look scrub-diddly-umptious and she's just as finger-licking good in person. We got ourselves acquitted over a steamy striptease before the massage. With each piece of clothing that came off the 

LDBX: Great review....I was hesitating booking Grace...but you've just made up my mind for me........just to clarify....you meant "we got ourselves acquainted", right?   ..... I thought .....that there is nothing to acquit you of, except for admiring a beautiful lass !

LDBX: Great review....I was hesitating booking Grace...but you've just made up my mind for me........just to clarify....you meant "we got ourselves acquainted", right?   ..... I thought .....that there is nothing to acquit you of, except for admiring a beautiful lass !

Guilty! We did indeed get ourselves acquainted.... and hopefully re-acquainted some time soon. Have you done yourself a favour yet to see the pocket rocket? If so - thoughts?

Ned is that you? Ned Flanders?

Lol

She sounds great actually, thanks for the review, will check her out

I introduced myself to Grace today and was very glad I finally did. The previous comments about her are spot on. She really is a bubbly, friendly girl and makes you feel right at home from the minute you meet her.

She is quite petite and her figure is simply perfect. And she certainly knows how to give you a fantastic, sensual massage. She's a sexy, sassy girl with a beautiful, happy attitude.