14. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  15. Hair Colour: Brown
  16. Hair Length: Long
  17. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  18. Skin Colour: Pale
  19. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  20. Body Shape: Slim
  21. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  22. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  25. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  26. Full Sex Available: No
  27. Kind of Experience: GFE/PSE Combined
  28. Kissing Available: No
  29. Blowjob: No
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  31. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Extras Charged: No, all included
  35. Overall Looks: An absolute goddess!
  36. Overall Personality: Lovely
  37. Overall Performance: Out of this world!

Bodyrotic - December 2014 - Crystal

PlayDohBalls

During the week I was fortunate to have an appointment with Crystal. She is definitely one of the most beautiful girls I have met at Bodyrotic.  And I mean beautiful in all respects, both physically and in her nature. I see Crystal quite often and I don’t mind saying that I am crazy about her.

This time she took me to the Fantasy Room. It was my first visit to the room and I have been waiting for Crystal to take me there. I’m certain it won’t be my last visit either. The room seems to have been set up with an industrial theme, which I think is totally appropriate for its intended use.

The first thing I experienced was “The Chair”. This is like a reclining lounge chair that is adjustable in various ways. It has foot stirrups and a head-size hole about half way along its length. Crystal lay back in the chair with her legs spread wide in the stirrups. She then had me kneel beneath the chair with my head poking up through the hole.  So now my head was poised between her spread legs and virtually inches from her panty covered pussy.  Then, she seductively removed her panties, right in front of my face. It was a case of being able to gaze on her gorgeous pussy with the frustration of not being able to touch. This was an unbelievable tease that made me hard in seconds and I was more than ready and definitely in the mood for what came next.

She led me to the table and showed me how the video cameras work. There are three cameras focussed on the massage table that project onto a large screen. We both preferred the one that gave an overhead view. Once we were on the table it was unbelievably sexy to see ourselves on the screen with Crystal’s beautiful body slipping and sliding on top of mine. She really does have a delectable bum that begs to be caressed.

When it was time to turn over, Crystal suggested I should try the restraints. I’m always happy to do anything with Crystal, so I said yes. She put wrist and ankle cuffs onto me and connected them with ropes so that I was spread-eagled and couldn’t move my hands or legs. As if this wasn’t enough she then blindfolded me.

What followed was an unbelievably sexy and tantalising tease. I never knew what was coming next, or where it would be. While I couldn’t see her, I could feel her lovely body sliding and pressing against mine, her breasts brushing my face and her nipples in my mouth. This was divine torture. The blindfold heightened my sensitivity and my inability to touch Crystal as I wanted to meant that she had total control to gradually bring me to an orgasm to remember.

If you haven’t tried the Fantasy Room, then give it a go. I’ll certainly be going back again. I imagine other girls at Bodyrotic can provide a similar experience, but I know I will be going back there with Crystal.

• Thanks 8

All squeezed into a 1 hour session Medragon. It would be interesting to try a longer session as well.

Great review, I have also had the absolute pleasure of seeing Crystal in this room and the possibilities are endless. 

I had a very nice time with Crystal and the ropes which can give you a lovely powerful or powerless feeling depending on your position. 

Crystal is awesome and I am sure with all these toys at her discretion she will be able to blow anyone’s mind.

I've experienced crystal in the fantasy room as well

I have a foot fetish and I was allowed to explore her gorgeous feet and toes with my tongue and mouth whist she was leg spread in the chair

I also got the head through the hole treatment whist she played with herself inches from my open mouth

She allowed her juices to flow onto my tongue

She then dominated me and at the end of the session gave me an explosive orgasm and made me eat my own juice

She is a absolutely wonderful fantasy and is extremely sexy

Thank you for the wonderful experience crystal and I can't wait to see you again

Xxxx

Is the fantasy room a new room by any chance? Do we have to request to book it?

I think they're new rooms, it was on one of the links in the BR website. I saw beautiful Pixie yesterday and by luck, the receptionist said she's in the room for the night. So to answer your question, I think yes you need to request the room if you specifically want it, maybe even book ahead, else another punter might get it at the time you want.

I can't agree Teddy123. Every time I see Crystal she seems more and more beautiful and more and more desirable. She's sensational.

I agree PDB

Can't wait until she is rostered on again as we have some seriously horny ideas lined up for some fantasy room action

She is one amazing and incredibly sexy woman

And certainly does it for me

So Crystal returns tomorrow . Hope you lucky ones have a booking as I do . Just can't wait to see her

I don't suppose you would like to graciously donate your appointment to me Michelle? Just joking ... Unfortunately I'm tied up all weekend, and not how I would prefer to be tied up either!

Which one is more smoking hot in looks ? Khiara or Crystal ?

Both very different looks - both beautiful young ladies! 

My solution = book them for a double appointment!

So Crystal returns tomorrow . Hope you lucky ones have a booking as I do . Just can't wait to see her

Bastard!  It took me until this afternoon to realise she is back...

Will a review be following?

Ha. You need to pay more attention to the roster. Yes it was great to see her and we had a great time. She sets the standard at BR. There are probably 5 or 6 girls that are close . One I see may just have an edge. That I will keep to myself for now . Cheers

Actually my previous post is probably a bit incorrect. All the girls are wonderful in their own unique way. I love them all.

Actually I got a theory about all these girls, why they fall off the roster for a week or two and then come back with gusto then the whole cycle begins again....

Aunt Flo is in town?

Not convenient time in their line of business.

Which explains why they have got to have over 70 girls on their books to fill the ever changing shifts....must be a nightmare being a shift  manager.

What do you guys think?